Fight is on Angel Island

Battle to K.O. or death

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

...Not sure how powerful Muramasa or Sparda are. Not even sure what they're from (I know the legend of Muramasa and Masamune, but I presume this weapon is from a specific story or something). That being said, Tetsaiga wins. It's way more powerful than Excalibur or the Master Sword...although the Master Sword can never break or dull unless it loses it's connection to the divine powers that created it, so in a war of attrition it would win.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tetsaiga can send people to hell right? I don't see any other swords here that can do that. (Never heard of Muramasa though).

imo it goes

1. Tetsaiga

2. Sparda

3. Master Sword

4. Excalibur

I don't really know where to put Muramasa.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1.Master Sword

2. Sparda

3. Tessaiga

4. Excalibur

5. Muramasa (since i don't know which one you're refering to)

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on."

Straight from the rules.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: its not just item vs item. I said their wielders have equal stats.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Excalibur from the Fate/Stay/Zero series as wielded by Saber (aka King/Queen Arthuria). The Master Sword is the weakest weapon here, since it only reflects Light Based magic and hurts Evil.

In Fate/Stay an Imitation Excalibur took away seven of Berserker's (aka Hercules) lives with one blow. The Sparda sword is from the Devil May Cry series and first used by Sparda himself, then his son Dante, later used by Trish and Nero, then back to Dante. It contains the power of the Demon Knight Sparda who stopped Mundus' army from entering the human world and sealed the Demon Realm.

Tetsusaiga is from Inuyasha and had multiple abilities and powerups through the series. It gained the ability to break barriers as the Red Tetsusaiga and has an AoE cone attack called Kaze no Kizu (Wind Scar), and later Bakuryuha (backlash wave). Next is Kongousousha (Adamant Barrage or Diamond Shards). There is also Kaze no Kizu-soha which is a combination of Wind Scar and Diamond Shards.

Tetsusaiga can also absorb and cut Youki (demonic energy) and I think his last attack is Meido Zangetsuha, which is his most powerful attack. Which can translate as Bright Moon Slaying Edge or perhaps as Underworld Moon Slaying Fang.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer

@reikai: So your saying the Master Sword wouldn't be able to hurt a normal person?....Its still a sword, it just has the power to vanquish evil, evil magic and such things regarding well...evil.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

" Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on."

Straight from the rules.

This

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Mercy_

Gonna switch this to gen discussion as the battle forum is for comic book character vs comic book character fights, not for items vs items (which is the basis of this, despite the fact that they have wielders)

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump