• 57 results
#52 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie and Dinah. She is strong and intelligent. Being with that cheating douche prick really knocks her down a few pegs on my favorites list.

Batman and Wonder Woman. And people call Supe and WW gimmicky. Post Crisis Clark and Diana were instantly attracted to each other. It's not a big stretch in the N52.

#53 Edited by RustyRoy (13873 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman and Superman

Batman and Catwoman

Aunt May and anyone who's not Uncle Ben

#54 Posted by MarlboroMan (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

i love Wonder Woman and Superman i rather her 1000 times than Lois Lane, their relationship was too cheesy for modern world

#55 Edited by GrenadeFlow (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman said:

i love Wonder Woman and Superman i rather her 1000 times than Lois Lane, their relationship was too cheesy for modern world

I feel the same way about them, Diana is a much better fit for Clark.

#56 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

GA & black Canary. Maybe its just me, but Canary is DC's second highest-profile female character that is not based on a male, such as SUpergirl or Batgirl. Even Huntress Helena Bertinelli has bat-taint on her. The only rival she has to that claim is either Starfire, who is the third to use that name, the first being a guy, or Raven. But because of the Arrow show, all she'll ever be known as is GA's girl. & that after he bangs her, she'll become the Black Canary. First her sister Sara, then, I assume, Laurel as well. GF first, heroine second.

#57 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Wonder Woman

#58 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Diana, these two just doesnt work for me.