• 128 results
#1 Posted by StuckOnEuropa (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman? Which one is your least favorite?

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7295 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#3 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

superman.

#4 Posted by Delphic (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to be different here and say Batman

#5 Posted by TheBigRedCheese (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#6 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#7 Posted by Zoch81 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

None.

#9 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Tempted to say Supes but I've been starting to like his character more than before, so I guess Wonder Woman.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (24053 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them all equally.

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

Of the 3 I'd say Batman, I do like Batman just not as much as the other 2

#12 Posted by jack16ichigo (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder women ! she's probably my least favourite DC character altogether.....

#13 Posted by Izaiah (5188 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6800 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#15 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, but I think they're all worthwhile characters.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33098 posts) - - Show Bio

It used to be Wonder Woman but now its Batman, I still love him but the order of love is:  

• Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Batman
#17 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#18 Posted by CptPanda29 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#19 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I like them all equally.
#20 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14596 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#21 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#22 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman...

#23 Posted by grenade728 (748 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman

#24 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack16ichigo said:

Can I ask why? I don't think I've ever seen anyone who flat out dislikes her, and I'm curious to know what the reason might be.

#25 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#26 Posted by Dernman (14975 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them all but  Winder Woman comes in last.

#27 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#28 Posted by Wolfrazer (6507 posts) - - Show Bio

WW least fav out of all DC though..ok not least but pretty below.

#29 Posted by Lvenger (19428 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I like them all, it has to be Wonder Woman for me. Though I have questioned whether Green Lantern has replaced her in the Trinity.

#30 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Of the 3 I'd say Batman, I do like Batman just not as much as the other 2

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana.

@Lvenger said:

Although I like them all, it has to be Wonder Woman for me. Though I have questioned whether Green Lantern has replaced her in the Trinity.

Over the past few years? I wouldn't say that's a stretch.

#32 Posted by Lvenger (19428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Diana.

@Lvenger said:

Over the past few years? I wouldn't say that's a stretch.

Definitely over the past few years due to a film and a cartoon series. When I was reading Batman 11 (yes I know it's late) I saw an opening advert for a book where the promo was "Imagine a world without Green Lantern, Batman or Superman. Imagine a world without Heroes." No Wonder Woman in sight. It seems DC are shipping Green Lantern more given the public has more general awareness of GL than Diana.

#33 Posted by jack16ichigo (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@jack16ichigo said:

Can I ask why? I don't think I've ever seen anyone who flat out dislikes her, and I'm curious to know what the reason might be.

I dunno she just annoys me,she always seems to be bitching at someone or hitting one the other character,she dresses like an American patriot despite not evening being american,she's from a Island of just women which is just stupid since they'd just die out for obvious reasons(although I think they might have changed that in the new 52?) she has invisible plane despite being able to fly why would she even need it anyway she's not exactly subtle.......I just don't like anything about her at all,absolutely nothing......

#34 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack16ichigo said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@jack16ichigo said:

I dunno she just annoys me,she always seems to be bitching at someone or hitting one the other character,she dresses like an American patriot despite not evening being american,she's from a Island of just women which is just stupid since they'd just die out for obvious reasons(although I think they might have changed that in the new 52?) she has invisible plane despite being able to fly why would she even need it anyway she's not exactly subtle.......I just don't like anything about her at all,absolutely nothing......

To be fair, the reason the Amazons didn't die off was always that they were immortal, so they didn't need to reproduce to keep their population alive. And I think back when the Invisible Plane was conceived, she couldn't fly on her own (though I might be wrong on that) and I can see how the plane would have SOME practical use anyway, like carrying people who wouldn't be able to fly unaided and all... but for the most part, it is pretty unnecessary.

Her bitchiness is usually caused by bad writing, but there is a LOT of that. I never really got the American patriot outfit thought, that is dumb. I was never a huge fan of the character before, but I'm loving her New 52 series, its really made me warm up to her. Plus I'm a Greek mythology geek, so that element of her character has always appealed to me. But I can see where you're coming from.

#35 Posted by jack16ichigo (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15: Glad you can at least see my points,I really dislike the character but I think it'd be wrong to have the justice league without her and I understand she did quite a lot for women in comics,I just can't stand her and like nothing about her,I'm sure everyone has a character they hate its just wonder woman is mine....maybe I should give her new 52 at least ago....

#36 Posted by TheBigRedCheese (372 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15: I believe when the costume was created she was meant to be an American hero. I remember her working for the Pentagon long ago. In the 80's the Amazons made a suit to honor Diana Trevor, Trevor was an American pilot who sacrificed her life for an amazon or something like that.

#37 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

i like them all. but if i were to pick one id say batman

#38 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack16ichigo: I would very much recommend it. It has a really unique tone and atmosphere that I like.

#39 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is the only member I would consider a favorite. I like Supes and Bats, but I freakin love Diana. Hmmmm I kinda of a tie between the dudes.

#40 Posted by Skyfire (726 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Women.

#41 Posted by Superguy1591 (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

The most over-rated, over-valued, over-hyped and over-powered member of the three....YES, I mean Batman. I hate the entire Bat-Family too, DC puts them on the stool too much for my liking.

I'd go step further, Batman is my least favorite member of the original 7 Justice League members.

#42 Posted by ImmortalOne (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't I just like them all equally?

#43 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Awhile back I probably would have said Superman, but he's growing on me. I've never really read any WW, so hard for me to judge that one. So I'm gonna go with Batman.

#44 Posted by Shawnbaby (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably WW

#45 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Wonder Woman and Superman are horrible characters IMO, but Wonder Woman is the worse one out of the two.

I mean.. she has a freaking lasso, an invisible jet, she's an amazon, AND she probably has hairy arm pits and I refuse to believe otherwise until I see a scan that says differently.

Sure, the reboot might have "reinvented" her a bit, but the characters are too new to say that they are in fact the "real" Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman etc, so i'm going to use these things against her.

#46 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#47 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say the pre 52 WW is a pretty useless bitchy delusional character with some seriously stupid gadgets and a silly uniform. I haven't read anything about the post 52 WW.

The only good thing about WW was the beauty of Lynda Carter.

#48 Posted by HolySerpent (12519 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them all

#49 Posted by TheBigRedCheese (372 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER: I'm not sure about the comic WW, but the Lynda WW shaved her armpits.

#50 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheBigRedCheese said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: I'm not sure about the comic WW, but the Lynda WW shaved her armpits.

I see stubble.