Kryptonite Confirmed For Batman V Superman

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

In a recent Entertainment Weekly article, it was confirmed that Batman will have Kryptonite as a part of his arsenal in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.

If you’re going toe-to-toe with the son of Jor-El, you better come correct. For his climactic rooftop brawl with Superman, Batman outfits himself with a reinforced mech-suit equipped with strength-augmenting armor and, yes, kryptonite. The design resembles the one used for the confrontation between these two in Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns.

What do you guys think?

Source: Entertainment Weekly via Screen Rant

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I kind of saw it coming, I can also predict a bunch of people complaining about it because for some damn reason people just can't let it go. Some idiot's gonna say its stupid for Superman to be taken down by a rock well guess what, Batman could be taken out with a rock to and it doesn't even have to be radioactivr just kinda heavy.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4 JediXMan  Moderator

I kind of saw it coming, I can also predict a bunch of people complaining about it because for some damn reason people just can't let it go. Some idiot's gonna say its stupid for Superman to be taken down by a rock well guess what, Batman could be taken out with a rock to and it doesn't even have to be radioactivr just kinda heavy.

Loading Video...

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@joshmightbe: the last part really had to laughing out loud for a while. I am actually still giggling.

Very well played sir, very well played.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a recent Entertainment Weekly article, it was confirmed that Batman will have Kryptonite as a part of his arsenal in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.

If you’re going toe-to-toe with the son of Jor-El, you better come correct. For his climactic rooftop brawl with Superman, Batman outfits himself with a reinforced mech-suit equipped with strength-augmenting armor and, yes, kryptonite. The design resembles the one used for the confrontation between these two in Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns.

What do you guys think?

No Caption Provided

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tried that, didn't work:

No Caption Provided

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By godzilla44

thread has already been made

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Bane just picked a bad moment. On the other hand Superman could pick off Batman with a pebble from 10 miles away if he felt like it.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Bane just picked a bad moment. On the other hand Superman could pick off Batman with a pebble from 10 miles away if he felt like it.

Bane is a beast.

As for Batman vs Superman:

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: That Specter thing was Bulls**t and you Bat fans know it.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: That Specter thing was Bulls**t and you Bat fans know it.

True, one of the few times I think PIS is reasonable, that and Bane vs Jagger. Bane should have ripped his head clean off.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Zearing

@godzilla44: I'm sorry if someone else made it before me, I looked quickly before I made it and didn't see it, so either I overlooked it or the other one was posted while I was making mine.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: The one good thing about that Specter scene is that its the one thing that even most hardcore Bat fans will agree that, yeah, that was PIS.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: The one good thing about that Specter scene is that its the one thing that even most hardcore Bat fans will agree that, yeah, that was PIS.

Stupid? Yes, but it was pretty tubular...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By MasterKungFu

I wonder what cavill's acting would be like when he has to pretend to be hurt by the K-nite.......