Korra Krew vs Captain America

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KidPhillip

Legend of Korra vs Current Captain America.

The Krew:

Korra

Mako

Bolin

Tenzin

Lin Beifong

VS

Steve Rodgers.

Rules:

No prep

Standard Gear and no guns for cap

Random Encounter

40m starting distance

Daytime

Battle is at abandoned New York with huge puddles around

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team korra i belive could take this, especially with lin there.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Totally unfair for Cap. Team takes this easily

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Does Korra have access to the Avatar State? Because if so, she might be able to solo here...and this is coming from a big Captain America fan.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ssj_god

@war_killer said:

Does Korra have access to the Avatar State? Because if so, she might be able to solo here...and this is coming from a big Captain America fan.

i'm not getting this.... this is clearly a BIIIIIIIIIIG mismatch against cap.... why would korra even need avatar state? .. she'll solo cap anyway.... she doesn't need to engage cap in a physical combat.. here's what she can easily do

bury cap into ground using earth bending

keep cap tossing up and down or keep spinning him in a hurricane using air bending

can create a bubble of water around cap and maintain it until cap runs out of breath and dies using water bending

or can simply try to make an ash out of cap using fire bending (though i can see cap resisting this one quite well)

i'm still not getting how this match up is remotely fair... many in the avatar team has abilities which could one shot cap.. o.O

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra solos. Mismatch adding a freaking team.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@ssj_god said:

@war_killer said:

i'm not getting this.... this is clearly a BIIIIIIIIIIG mismatch against cap.... why would korra even need avatar state? .. she'll solo cap anyway.... she doesn't need to engage cap in a physical combat.. here's what she can easily do

keep cap tossing up and down or keep spinning him in a hurricane using air bending

can create a bubble of water around cap and maintain it until cap runs out of breath and dies using water bending

or can simply try to make an ash out of cap using fire bending (though i can see cap resisting this one quite well)

i'm still not getting how this match up is remotely fair... many in the avatar team has abilities which could one shot cap.. o.O

I wouldn't say she solos without the Avatar State. You have to remember that we're talking about Captain America, a guy who has spent years fighting against all shorts of villains with various powers and abilities. By herself she could possibly win, but I wouldn't say it was a stomp or anything as I believe Cap could put up a fight, even possibly winning as Korra has had trouble fighting non-benders in the past.

Now in the Avatar State I believe Korra would solo quite easily.

But with all of Team Avatar, yeah I'd say Cap would lose there as well.

Overall this is a pretty unfair match-up. A more fair match up would be at least giving Cap his supporting cast, like Falcon, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Sharon Carter. Even though the odds are still in Team Avatar's favor, at least the fight would be a little more fair for Cap's side.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@war_killer said:

I wouldn't say she solos without the Avatar State. You have to remember that we're talking about Captain America, a guy who has spent years fighting against all shorts of villains with various powers and abilities. By herself she could possibly win, but I wouldn't say it was a stomp or anything as I believe Cap could put up a fight, even possibly winning as Korra has had trouble fighting non-benders in the past.

Now in the Avatar State I believe Korra would solo quite easily.

But with all of Team Avatar, yeah I'd say Cap would lose there as well.

Overall this is a pretty unfair match-up. A more fair match up would be at least giving Cap his supporting cast, like Falcon, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Sharon Carter. Even though the odds are still in Team Avatar's favor, at least the fight would be a little more fair for Cap's side.

yes.. i agree with everything you say.... korra will lose to cap if a close combat is fought (like when she lost to those chi blockers) .. but as i said above.. she doesn't need to fight a physical fight at all.. and if she keeps a distance and use even one of which i said above, she'll win in one shot... i'll not say this a stomp.. because there are chances of any battle going physical.. in that case cap will win.. but i'll say korra for herself will win 7/10 with cap

i'm not talking about avatar state.. it's quite a mismatch as it is now with a team at korra's side anyway..

yes i'll agree it would've been a better battle if a supporting team was given to cap aswell.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Korra with ease

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow on the other forums people saying cap stomps. Interesting

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Korra is anything like Aang, she solos.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

If Korra is anything like Aang, she solos.

she is everything like aang (well except the physiology of course.. she's a girl).. ohh and except aang can glide with his glider which korra doesn't

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lin metal bends caps shield and mako bolin or korra beat him by themselves

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap gets soloed by a little girl while the rest of her team just sits back and enjoy the 5 second stomp Cap receives.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Avatar state allowed? lol

Either way, Cap loses.

Greers_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I mean capt. America should be able to take mako because of his shield protecting him. It his biggest challengers are by far air and earth benders. Water and Fire should be a little easier on cap unless of course there's a water source. Although on a final note cap. should be able to out maneuver them such as Amon did, whom cap should be able to take.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=996299

I didn't have lin or avatar state but regardless still the same.(late response cuz post limit)

I forgot to remove AS haha oh well

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lin turns the shield into a sword and shoves it down caps throat

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers