Korgartion the superior VS Desilation and Allies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Korgartion

finally youve come the enemy ive waited awhile to meet

its been very long hasent it a real shame Angelic reaper is not here to play her part but its her choice

oh how i would love to kill you while she watched.

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Desilation

Ive had enough of you korgartion what in the world would you want with angelic reaper

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Korgartion

its simple really i want what any villian with a brainstem could want from her the power within that frail shell of hers flowing with massive spiritual power if i had that id be unstoppable so i planned to infact fight her and then the chance i got

i would take the oppurtunity to absorb her being into mine but unfortunatly i heard she has that Dark AR form and shed be to bitter for me to consume something like that so i'll wait

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Desilation

well im telling you right now one she won't be here for that to happen and two i won't let that happen as long as i still have at least 2 liters of life left in me!

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Desilation

uses his speed to dodge the attack Desilation quickly makes a counter attack with his sword and makes a strike

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Korgartion

laughs not for long! shoots an energy blast

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Desilation

Post Deleted.

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Korgartion

just as desilation swung his sword Korgartion stopped it with merely his index finger at the instant his laughs is that the power the great Desilation posseses you really should have practiced with that said he created force the sent desilation into a wall

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Desilation

felt great force pressure in his body he sustained damage when smashed into the wall I don't care how powerful you are you will be destroyed take this "green whip of chaos"

inflicts damage on Korgartion

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Korgartion

sustains damage but not much and then laughs are you serious! i could have come up with something more effective allow me this will be the most destructive

Meteor of Oblivion

laughs in maybe 10 minute the meteor will come down and destroy everything in a explosion big enough to completely annihilate this area of spiral peak so i suggest we get this over with Draws out his Chaos sword and charges here i come fool!

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Desilation

draws his sword Nanigiu yes lets end this! charges at korgartion with force in impact

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korgartion

on the clash they struggle in a stalemate where ether one can easily over power the other Its silly to fight for someone like reaper the dark masters gave you everything

power, wealth our family was very large but no you decided to turn good and destroy tyour own kind to the brink of extiction just to be with her as friends to the very end

HA look where thats gotten you so far its reduced you to a fullhearty weakling who no one likes even the friend he gave up his villiany for has deserted him as well so give it up and i might forgive you and join up with us!

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Desilation

still holding on ok maybe things have gotten bad and maybe she dosent acknowledge me as she used to but strength increases and pushing korgartion back just because this happened dosent mean where not friends and honestly id never turn my back on her no matter....what! Energy grew so strong that korgartion becamed overwhelmed

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Korgartion

after being overwhelmed by Desilation inner strength he was sent into a wall like desilation did just because you say a sappy speech doesn't mean your a match for me

now DIE! korgartion charges for another attack I'll kill you pathetic whelp!

Amaterasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Amaterasu

at the instant Korgartion was about to strike Amaterasu appeared by Desilations side and created vines strong enough to hold Korgartion

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Desilation

surprised to see Amaterasu appear he was also thankful Ammy you came to help?

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Korgartion

after that said he was in a fix with the vines then he quickly broke free and grew enraged by Amaterasu's assistance You filthy mongrel how dark you oppose me now both of you shall pay the price in meddling in our affairs his hands glow with dark energy preparing for an Attack

The Genie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Genie

NOT SO FAST! the genie appears and zaps him with an attack have a taste of my Phenominal cosmic powers!

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Korgartion

takes full blast of the attack and sustains damage AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Curse you meddlesome fool i'll show you what real power is Tranforms into a flying monster and attack with full thrust I'LL kill all three of you

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Desilation

gets in Korgartion's path and fights back with a few martail arts moves

I'll stop you once and for all!

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Korgartion

manages to counteract his moves and as a coward his cut off Desilations left arm and laughs after doning so what good are you now without an arm?!

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Desilation

laughs im still pretty useful then gathers energy in his hand and impales Korgartion in the chest

NOW GUYS! calls to genie and ammy for a final attack
Post Edited:2008-05-24 06:49:18

Amaterasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Amaterasu

Amaterasu uses his Celestial brush

The Genie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Genie

Genie uses his Phenomenal cosmic powers

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Korgartion

*sustaining the blast of Ammy and Genie's combined powers while Desilation holds him

Korgartion is quickly becoming immobilized* You suicidal fool this was your plan all along tries to break free but unable to

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Desilation

becoming immobilized as well as Korgartion yeah this is the best plan i came up with its risky but it a definate possbility i'll survive the meteor you i highly doubt

it the good part of it all is that angie will be safe in a life of no fighting and better yet this is where the oppression of Dark Master race ends so see you in hell Korgartion! GUYS get out here and tell the others what happened after this Angie will have to know! SO go before the meteor comes!

Amaterasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Amaterasu

Feeling its not the right thing to do he had to leave before the base is destroyed so he evacuated

The Genie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Genie

oh i hope you come back safe sorry Desilation teleports out of the area

Korgartion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Korgartion

Korgartion unable to move at all well there goes the end of both us Dark Masters huh? you are a discrace and a joke to the word HERO!!!!!!!

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Desilation

laughs your words mean nothing to me there's only someones words the matter and those words come from the lips of my friends Gazes up in the sky seeing the Meteor come down upon them its very ironic the very attack you used ten minutes ago is the very thing that will destroy you once and full all i like it closes his eyesa few moments have passed the meteor hit spiral peak and on impact created a large explosion with no evidence of life found but there is still hope for appearances can be deceiving
Post" />http://www.boygeniusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/image/explosion.jpg

Furious Envy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Furious Envy

appears before the rubble and he salvaged the area as much as possible but he only found Desilation's sword OH poor Desilation your noble sacrifice was not in vain you may have defeated the Dark Masters, helped angie but this benefits me as well for you see now that Korgartion is gone i can do what i please laughs but i'll have to tell angelic reaper the poor dear will be heart stricken or maybe not she has to know ether way right? disappears into the darkness
Post Edited:2008-05-24 07:22:11

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

ROFL xDDDD now how about you have a real RP battle in the right section of the site... xDDDDD

Foxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Foxx

Uchiha NeVann says:

"ROFL xDDDD now how about you have a real RP battle in the right section of the site... xDDDDD"

LMAO

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

Uchiha NeVann says:

"ROFL xDDDD now how about you have a real RP battle in the right section of the site... xDDDDD"