Kingdom hearts 3. Would it be cool if it had marvel ?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

So I was looking for info on the Kingdom hearts Hd collection and when it would come out in the UK and I found a pretty funny picture of Sora talking to Deadpool. Sadly I can't post the picture cause I'm on an iPad but I'm sure you can google it. But it got me thinking will Kh 3 have characters from marvel in it? Would marvel have there own world in The KH Universe ?. For I really hope they do cause it would really funny if Deadpool was a party member and constantly mentioned he was in a JRPG. Or maybe other character Captain America ,Spider-Man ,Thor etc. So what do you think will marvel possibly be in a KH3 or a future KH game?

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chronus

No, or at least, I hope not.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By akbogert

While either Marvel or Star Wars property could find their way in (heck, there was a Pirates of the Caribbean level, of all things), I'm not sure I actually expect them to. And if they do, keep in mind that this is a franchise targeting teens and even children (especially with recent iterations and their monster collecting additions...which will probably show up in KH3 even if "hardcore" gamers aren't big fans of all the minigame side stuff). So while I agree Deadpool would be funny, I don't think he'd show up. Too brutal. Spider-Man, though? I could see that.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler

@Chronus said:

No, or at least, I hope not.

Same here.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By reignmaker

I'd be ok with it. It's just a game. Though I probably wouldn't be playing it, I don't have a problem with other people enjoying my characters in a different medium.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JonSmith

I would be interested in fighting a Heartless version of the Hulk, if that's what you're asking.

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Skunkstein

Seeing as how the Pirates of the Carribean level played out in KH2 i believe... I would like it, it could be awesome.

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By roboadmiral

I wouldn't be surprised if they did and I wouldn't have a problem with it. Although at this rate, I'm not sure we're going to be getting a KH3, since they spent an entire console generation dawdling about with side-stories, prequels, and HD remakes, they're going to be padding out the gap between 2 and 3 for the rest of the foreseeable future.

Avatar image for callsignneptune
callsignneptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By callsignneptune

I hope not. I just don't think it would fit in in the slightest.

Razero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Razero

No.

Marvel characters just would not work in kingdom Hearts

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

I wouldn`t mind it, it would be cool to see Sora work alongside Spiderman.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#12  Edited By Teerack

I really hope now. Disney has a lot of really rich words like like to see appose to marvel stuff.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By z3ro180

@roboadmiral: i think we will get KH3 eventually as far as i know they hav explored all the past and side stories and dream drop distance was a sequal to KH2 continuing the story.