• 56 results
force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By force_echo

Batman vs. Joker is undoubtably one of the best relationships in comic history, but IMO, it's time to move on.

As for how I would like it to happen, I wan't Joker to be arrested. Tried in a fair court, and given life in prison, or the Death penalty. He doesn't escape, he doesn't do anything. The system has finally done it's job, and order has finally triumphed over chaos. The Joker loses, not only on a literal level, but on every metaphorical level as well. Gotham finally proves that it has the heart to not meet fire with fire, and the soul to put faith in the law. It has finally proven that no matter how hard one man can try, it will never give in to the anarchy within its borders. There's a certain poetry to that.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Justice System actually gives him the death penalty.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@ostyo said:

The Justice System actually gives him the death penalty.

You would think by now they would have, but no.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: Yeah...I'll buy that with Lex, but Joker is just... It's too absurd.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55  Edited By HumanRocket

@ostyo: Lex Luthor is pleased with this response.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@force_echo: I like this one. It would be one of the top ways I'd want Joker to go out.

I also like someone else's idea of him being killed by a nobody, because that'd be pretty poetic.

But one way I think that'd be great is: Batman finally corners the Joker. Joker taunts Batman, daring him to kill him. But Batman refuses, stating calmly: "You are not funny. You are not a joke. Do you want to know what you really are? One of the few things in my life that has actually kept me sane. I've been tempted to fall into madness so many times. But then I see you, the man who has, the man I'd be ashamed to be. If you'd never had been there, I'd have gone mad so long ago. And it's thank to you, that I never will."

Joker yells at him to be quiet, which Batman then continues to say "Thank you." And walks away.

Joker is left standing there, his mind somehow crumbling more than it already is. All he wanted was to knock the brooding dark knight down to his level, the lowest level. And the one thing that was holding Batman up from that level...was him.

Joker takes his gun out.

...The Joker was a positive influence on someones life...

He raises it to his head.

....The Joker was preventing someone from going mad....

He pulls back the hammer.

....The Joker, who wants nothing more than to break the Bat, can't, because he's what's keeping the bat together.

He laughs tears of sadness for the only time in his life.

....The Joker, who the ultimate joke was on.

BANG!

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Poison Ivy and Jason Todd team up, conspiring behind Harley Quinn's back to kill The Joker. They set up a wedding for The Joker and Harley, only they give a false location for The Joker to arrive. Jason Todd fake fights The Joker and intentionally uses. The Joker tries to shoot Jason Todd with his gun, but when he pulls the trigger, small spikes in the gun shoot into his hand injecting a plant based poison into his bloodstream knocking him out. Jason Todd slashes The Joker's eyes open, blinding him, before Poison Ivy feeds him to a man eating plant which slowly digests him. Poison Ivy sends the recording of the execution to Harley Quinn titling it "Freedom".

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3