#1 Posted by TeenTitansFan94 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

What did you guys think of the new Kick-Ass 2 movie this year? KIck-Ass was one of my favorite heroes, and I thought the first Kick-Ass movie was pretty fuckin' sweet! But I've heard Kick-Ass 2 didn't get the best reviews, but I thought it was hilarious and awesome, it's only problem was that Hit-Girl didn't have enough screen time in my opinion IMO. What did you guys think of it?

#2 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11766 posts) - - Show Bio

More or less felt it was the same as the first Kick-Ass in terms of enjoyment. 7/10. Solid, but nothing spectacular.

#3 Posted by The_Tree (6438 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think it was as great as the first, but I still really enjoyed it.

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (16013 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree said:

I didn't think it was as great as the first, but I still really enjoyed it.

this,

The first was honestly a masterpiece IMO. The music to the fights to the great quotes. The second kick-ass did not have the heart or the great quotes. And it's fights weren't that great, the camera was choppy and jumpy for the sake of "Koolness". I still laughed and enjoyed it but I have to admit I was a little disappointed.

I hated that the fight wasn't in times square. I hated that the cops didn't get involved. I didn't like how Red-Mist ended up a cripple. I didn't like the "happy" ending were Hit-Girl doesn't go to prison. also I saw leaked footage before the final cut was released, and before kick-ass and The Mother .... fight Night B*tch says "shvonce" and Eisenhower (jim carrys dog) runs up and bites red mist in the you know what. but they edited that out and it looks very cheesy how the camera just cuts to kick-ass' fist punching redmist in the face. All in all it was good but not it my top 5, while the first is my favorite movie.

#5 Posted by TeenTitansFan94 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (28067 posts) - - Show Bio

Better than the first.

Not great, but it was decent.

#7 Edited by hulkbuster94 (434 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally thought it was awesome and for the quotes it was aiming further towards the karma of being a vigilante plus the colonel had some awesome pretty awesome character both comic and movie but carrey added alot more too the character

#8 Posted by SheenLantern (5368 posts) - - Show Bio

It was better than the abomination known as Kick-Ass 1.

The actress who plays Hit-Girl is getting hot.

#9 Posted by Deadgod (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

first movie was much better

#10 Posted by JediXMan (28067 posts) - - Show Bio

That... that is really creepy when you're talking about somebody who is under 18.

#11 Posted by SheenLantern (5368 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@sheenlantern said:

That... that is really creepy when you're talking about somebody who is under 18.

She's older than I am....

#12 Posted by JediXMan (28067 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@sheenlantern said:

... O_o really? I kind of always assumed most people here were over 16.

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (16013 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@sheenlantern said:

I always assumed you were old? Oh well, you both are wrong anyway, the first was the superior movie.

#14 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

I really enjoyed the movie, it was fun and made me laugh pretty hard. I loved the final fight, I do like it better than the first film which I also thought was awesome.