ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ShootingNova

Respect Ki-Adi Mundi:

"You are a great Jedi, Ki-Adi-Mundi, noble and true. I knew that you would be the day I found you. What a fine Padawan you would have been."

Force Valor/Protection/Speed

Force Valor is a light-sided power enabling a Jedi to enhance one's resolve and physical traits, such as strength, durability and speed. Force Protection is the passive (and sometimes active) enhancement of a Force sensitive's durability to varying superhuman degrees. Force Speed is the passive (and sometimes active) enhancement of a Force sensitive's speed to varying superhuman degrees.

Ki-Adi sends a thug flying from the force of a physical strike, then overpowers several more thugs:

Credit to Silver2467
Credit to Silver2467

Ki-Adi is unharmed by a thug's headbutt, then proceeds to knock him out with a kick:

Credit to Silver2467
Credit to Silver2467

Ki-Adi overpowers a thug with ease despite being attacked in a period where he let his guard down:

Credit to Silver2467
Credit to Silver2467

Ki-Adi forms a shield out of his blade:

Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Tiin, and Ki-Adi-Mundi surged from the pyramid entrance, engaging the terrorists that had driven them back. A quarter of the way across the immense plaza, the Jedi spread out in a wedge formation, their constantly moving blades fending off blaster bolts loosed from ahead and to either side. Behind the energy barrier fashioned by the lightsabers, Yaddle, Depa, Vergere, and two of the judicials raced out to divert fire from the rear.

Source: Cloak of Deception

He moves his lightsaber blade at imperceptible speeds:

Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Ki-Adi-Mundi stood with their backs pressed to one another, deflecting a hail of blaster bolts the terrorists poured into the plaza. The blades of their lightsabers—green, blue, and purple—moved faster than the eye could follow, blazing bright as novas as they sent the bolts caroming from the ancient stone walls and ricocheting off the sloping faces of the pyramids.

Source: Cloak of Deception

Ki-Adi is kicked by Grievous into a pair of twisted metal pillars with enough force to knock the pillars down onto him, but he emerges unharmed and immediately thereafter moves in a blur:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ki-Adi runs in a blur, avoiding blaster fire:

No Caption Provided

Ki-Adi Mundi survives a gunship crash, where the gunship is destroyed but Ki-Adi is largely, if not entirely, unhurt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvR1J1o5qsU

(4:30 - 5:00)

Telekinesis

Telekinesis is a basic, neutral Force power enabling Force-sensitives to manipulate their surroundings (often objects or individuals) via the Force.

Ki-Adi telekinetically lifts his lightsaber from the sand, a feat accomplished whilst injured:

No Caption Provided

Ki-Adi lifts and upturns a skiff, a feat he accomplishes whilst lightly injured:

No Caption Provided

Ki-Adi knocks down five sand people with a Force Wave:

No Caption Provided

Ki-Adi unleashes a telekinetic blast that leaves behind a crater, a feat accomplished whilst exhausted:

No Caption Provided

He telekinetically calls a lightsaber from Grievous's waist to his hand, a feat accomplished whilst exhausted:

No Caption Provided

Telepathy

Telepathy enables one to communicate with, influence, or manipulate another's thoughts.

Ki-Adi telepathically calms a group of aggravated beings to avoid conflict:

Credit to Silver2467
Credit to Silver2467

Ki-Adi calms an aryx:

Credit to Silver2467
Credit to Silver2467

Force Sense

Force Sense is a basic power allowing Force sensitives to sense their surroundings via a sixth sense of sorts. A broader, passive iteration of that power also affords a Jedi passive precognition and clairvoyance.

Ki-Adi Senses the location of his lightsaber, buried in sand:

No Caption Provided

Ki-Adi mentally senses the presences of the diviks and distinguishes them from the survivors, despite even a ship's life readings being unable to perform such a feat:

No Caption Provided

Beast Control

Beast Control, Beast Trick or Animal Friendship is an ability that allows Force users to control beasts.

Ki-Adi summons an aryx to aid him in combat, and then calms it with the Force:

Credit to Silver2467

Force Heal

Force Healing is a light-sided Force technique that can heal wounds and ease pains.

Ki-Adi Heals a wound by using the Force knit bone, mend flesh, and renew the injury site:

No Caption Provided

Combat Skill

Ki-Adi defeats several thugs in unarmed combat:

Credit to Silver2467

Ki-Adi Mundi bests a group of thugs:

Ki-Adi lasts the longest out of a team of Jedi against Grievous, proving himself to be more skilful than any of the other Jedi in the group, including Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura and K'kruhk. Additionally, he contends with Grievous and even deprives him of one of his three blades despite being disadvantaged in a number of areas. He is already exhausted from a prior battle, is unfamiliar with Grievous's unorthodox form whereas Grievous has complete knowledge on his, and his form, Ataru, is not suited to combating multiple opponents, or, in this case, an opponent with multiple blades:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMODZBD3Bic

Ki-Adi fights evenly with Asajj Ventress for a brief period of time, until the fight is interrupted by clones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvR1J1o5qsU

(2:20 - 5:10)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Cool!

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Every character looks cool when he gets respect thread :D.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well done man!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

@penderor: @jashro44: @comicstooge: Thanks.

Not quite finished yet, though. Do any of you guys happen to have Crash Course? There's a fight between Ki-Adi and Ventress in it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@shootingnova: No problem. And sorry but I don't have crash course.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AfricanWilds
Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good job like always.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GeorgeWBush

Found this one in Rise of the Sith Shooting for a speed feat, Mundi is dodging blaster bolts fome fletch and created aftermages

No Caption Provided

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface: Thanks. Isn't there more from that? I could be wrong, since I believe I have only ever read that once and I don't own it myself, but I'd like to ask you to check for me.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I plan on doing a respect thread for Mundi, as well(with aditional feats). I hope you don't mind I take a quote or two from here; you'll be credited, of course.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova There is a bit of deleted material you can add. Both Mundi and Koon disable a droid factory during the Battle of Geonosis. It's the reason they were herded into the circle mid-way through the fight.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread completely lacks the multitude of accolades Mundi possesses. Here is one. Mundi is confirmed to be in the top 3 on the Council as of ROTS:

"[Ki-Adi Mundi] stayed in touch with Coruscant as the Jedi Council was experiencing the changes initiated by Chancellor Palpatine. He grew wary of the Chancellor and his bids for increased executive power. When the upper tier of the Jedi Council -- himself, Yoda and Mace Windu -- discussed a possible course of action to remove the Chancellor, Ki-Adi-Mundi advised that the Jedi order would have to take control of the Senate in the interim, to ensure a secure transition of power. Taken out of context, such discourse would be branded treason -- it was a disturbing sign at just how unstable the democracy of the Republic had become."

-- StarWars.com: Databank(Old)

Multiple other sources repeatedly praise him alongside Yoda and Mace, I'll get my hands on those later.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers