Kevin Feige Explains How Civil War works

Tex_The_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Tex_The_Slayer

Kevin Feige Explains how the Civil War movie will works. I have the Video and his direct statement. Enjoy.

I don’t want to give too much away, but needless to say, the generalities of the act are the same. Something happens, perhaps it’s cumulative for things that have happened though all of the movies leading up to this point. It has made the governments of the world say “we need to have some oversight of these guys. They need to report to somebody. So it becomes more… it falls under that umbrella, rather than “you have to take off your mask.” It’s not about the secret identity thing, as much as it is about, overall, who reports to who, and who can agree to oversight committee. Because as of now, in Avengers 2, there is no more security council, there is no SHIELD, obviously. Stark is paying for it, Captain America is running it, and things occur that will make governments begin to question.

TysonCage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like this approach. Initially, I'd be the first to say, "WHAT? RDJ is shoe-horning into a Captain America movie just to pick up his paycheck?" But now, the more I hear about it, not only do I feel less worried about Captain America's spotlight being stolen, but it also makes more sense in the context of the current cinematic universe. With all these superheroes popping up, you know that the government's gonna panic and pull up a superhuman registration BS. Furthermore, HYDRA infiltrated SHIELD, so they'd need some government grunt - Stark - someone they can trust to start up a SHIELD that they can monitor and control. It's a fantastic premise for Civil War, and I'm getting more psyched up the more I hear about it.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It looks like Marvel know what they want to do with Cap 3 and their universe...

Keep it up Marvel

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Let's just hope all the side heroes work in their solo movies so the Act can actually affect someone.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm liking the sound of this. Seems like after the events of Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron there's gonna be a lot of pressure on both Stark and Cap seeing as they are the faces of Avengers to the world/public, which may drive a split between their two conflicting idealogies on how to protect the world from threats.

I'm really interested in how T'Challa plays into this, and especially now if Natasha will be involved seeing as she's like a triple agent...who's side is she REALLY going to be on....hmm...questions, questions.