Kenpachi Zaraki Respect Thread/Feats

• 65 results
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@mrdevil: It's wank if the feat is being blown out of proportion and made to seem more impressive than it really is. Which is exactly what you've been doing.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thevivas: no. I think he has done a quite good job. with his calculations. u just don't want to, accept it

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@mrdevil: It's wank if the feat is being blown out of proportion and made to seem more impressive than it really is. Which is exactly what you've been doing.

I haven't done that since i calculated the size of the seireitei and giving the size of the meteor that looked half of the seireitei or more it would be 1440 (considering only the manga) and that gremmy quite has imagined everything as it is (taking the missile as a example) is quite easy to do the rest. That meteor's power destruction was going from country (for what gremmy had stated) to continent lv (comparing it to other meteors). Deal with it.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

1. OK

2. Glad we're in agreement.

3. Larger than the top of the skyscraper; and since when does skyscraper = mountain?

4. It mentions a specific place from the movie, not referring to the movie as a whole. And yes, The Last was officially incorporated into the manga as chapter 699.5

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@mrdevil: No worries friend, you are most welcome.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jeepeh

@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:

@mrdevil: I doubt the meteor has continent level firepower (there are several problems with the calc, but that's another issue), and even if it did, when Kenpachi destroyed the meteor he only managed to destroy the actual mass (not even all of it; there was a sh*tton of debris.) The meteor would only have caused said destruction if it hit the ground; at that point not all of it's potential energy was converted to kinetic energy.

Kenpachi didn't overcome or absorb the energy of the meteor; he just destroyed the mass, which is still a solid high island level feat, allowing for country level Bleach top tiers. Not continent level though.

An example: Let's say a Hellfire missile is fired at you and you somehow manage to destroy it and fragment the pieces. Hellfire missiles are capable of blowing up tanks; does that mean you can now definitively destroy a tank? No, because the energy stored in the missile is not equal to the energy needed to destroy the mass of the missile (which is only ~104 lbs or 47 kg.) The energy needed to destroy 104 lbs of metal will not significantly damage a tank.

Point is, calculate the mass of the meteor (which you can't even do; too many unknown variables like density, material, space within the meteor, irregularities in shape, ect) not it's kinetic/potential energy. Otherwise characters' have massively inflated power levels. On top of all that, this seems to be an outlier considering characters far stronger than Kenpachi like Dangai Ichigo and Aizen have only showed mountain level destruction, and he has failed to kill characters with durability far below island level based off feats.

If Kenpachi and other high tiers consistently put out feats on this level, then we can say that they're on this level. For now, it's an outlier that requires several assumptions that would still only put him on island level.

Good thread nonetheless.

I say country to continental. And yeah Kenpachi did leave a lot of fragments but he destroyed a hypersonic speed meteor and leave pieces the size of a apparment (more or less).

As I say before Country to Continental (bc of his possible destructive power of the meteor) comparing it with other meteors). the meteor is big island to country lv size.

Kenpachi destroyed missiles and received mountain lv explosion as shown in there without his shikai.

I calculated the size of the seireitei not the meteor to know how big is the meteor who was a little more of the half of the seireitei. I don't get the other part.

Thanks.

1. - I still think this is an outlier (you can't even deny that unless you want to say Kenpachi is stronger than Dangai Ichigo), and the meteor is only the size of large island.
  2. - The possible destructive power of the meteor is irrelevant, the mass is what's important. And you are unable to calculate the mass without making a lot of assumptions. Like I said, the energy needed to destroy the meteor =/= mechanical energy of the meteor. Side note: It's impractical to assume the meteor was moving at hypersonic speeds despite the flames because the way Gremmy's power works, things appear as he imagines them. He could have simply imagined the meteor having flames around it, and it even makes less sense that a meteor that spontaneously appeared in the atmosphere would already have caught on fire due to friction.
  3. - Missiles are building level, and I think you're misinterpreting my analogy. When did he survive mountain level attacks?
  4. - Exactly. There are problems with the calc of Seireiti's size, and I'm still looking for an official statement that says Fade to Black is canon. For example, Akira Toriyama oversaw a lot of designing and stuff in DBGT, but it's uncannon. He also oversaw many of the games and even the anime adaption of DBZ, and both of those things are uncannon to the original manga, save a few, specified exceptions stated by Akira himself.
  5. A. Kubo never stated that Fade to Black is canon, and B. His being involved in production, design, and even script writing doesn't make it canon.
  1. I never say he was stronger than dangai Ichigo, at least in reiatsu but dangai Ichigo is featless.
  2. I just calculate the size of the seireitei, the meteor is supposed to destroy the entire seireitei and possible even more.
  3. Information:

This equation models kinetic energy,

img

where M = mass of the meteorite in kilograms (kg)

s= velocity of the meteorite in meters per second (meters/sec)

How fast do meteorites typically travel? The average is about 20,000 meters/sec, = 12 miles per sec so let’s use that value for s.

Let's see if we can do it for this. The average meteorite is 20,000 (meters.sec) so we got the possible speed. The meteor in the panels looks like half of the size of the seireitei possible 1440. So we got speed and we need mass.

So is 0.5Ms^2 = 0.5 x 1440 x 12^2 = 103,680 of Kinetic Energy.
    1. Mass Calculator
  4. Actually the explosion was as big as the mountain/fortress.
  5. So that means that The Last isn't canon? Cause Kubo was more into the movie than Kishimoto who only created the character and the techniques.

1. Dangai Ichigo has destroyed mountains (small ones though) with his swings.

2. Point is, you can't calculate mass of the meteor, and calculating kinetic energy requires you to know the meteor's mass, not it's diameter (a completely different - and in regards to the formula, irrelevant - value.) Also, you'd be wrong to assume the meteor was traveling at that speed considering it literally manifested with flames already on it, meaning it didn't build up speed and the flames weren't indicative of friction; it was just imagined like that. There's not even a speed you can estimate it with, especially considering that it's larger than the average meteor and you don't know the weather conditions of Seireiti, the determining factor in re-entry speeds/speed of foreign objects entering an atmosphere.

3. What explosion? The missile's? And which mountain fortress are you talking about? If it's the same one as I am (the place where Kenny and Gremmy were fighting) then that was not mountain sized area.

4. No, much of The Last was was written by Kishimoto and even incorporated into the manga as an official chapter, thus it's canon.

1. True but that would be actually bc of his reiatsu, you see he didn't destroy it he vaporize them, his zapakuto is of fire and in his dangai form he is literally him transforming in that, that's why he did it. Al least that's the way I see him. and the reason he stopped Aizen is bc he had a lot more of reiatsu.
  2. that's why i used the normal speed of a meteor, remember he imagined a meteor falling from the sky, when he imagined the missile and kenpachi cut it in half he literally imagined perfectly as we could see it in the inside of the missile.
  3. check the images.
  4. @jeepeh says the movies and some of that stuff were mentioned in the manga recently.

1. Either way, you'd be arguing that Kenpachi is stronger than Ichigo by a significant margin. Are you really saying Kenny didn't use any of his reiatsu to destroy the meteor?

2. The normal speed of an average meteor entering Earth's atmosphere doesn't apply to a supernaturally large meteor spontaneously appearing in the atmosphere of an alternate dimension and already being on fire despite not undergoing air resistance from falling through the upper atmosphere.Most importantly, you still don't know the meteor's mass, the important part.

His imagining the missile perfectly is highly subjective since we can't even clearly compare the details and internal structure of that missile to a real life one from which it was obviously intended to be patterned after.

3. The explosion didn't even cover the entirety of the fortress which is no where the size of a mountain.

4. The Valley of Screams from Memories of Nobody was mentioned in an offhand remark, nothing else. It doesn't suggest everything in that movie, let alone all Bleach movies, were canon.

1. In brute strength no but is possible. IDK
  2. We would need to calculate it.
  3. It cover up most of the mountain size fortress
  4. which chapter cause i can't quite remember it.

1. Ok, point is that we both agree Dangai Ichigo should be stronger than Kenny.

2. Way too many variables and assumptions would need to be made to find the mass.

3. Prove the fortress is mountain sized.

4. Chapter 625.

1. Stated as that but other people don't like it bc he is too powerful.
  2. Yeah.
  3. The fact that the thing is way bigger than the rest of skycrapper.
  4. ok thanks

Also you mean this?

that would make it canon since is mentioned in there. but the last was never mentioned in the manga.

Actually, later on, chapter 627, Ichigo actually tells her that he has been to the Valley of Screams. So it's quite canon I believe. And if this one's canon, I don't see why the Hell Verse wouldn't be, considering Kubo made prequel chapters for it. And he said that he did work on Fade to Black. I think I remember something about him writing the story, idk. But I definitely remember him saying that he "corrected the information" and stuff.

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MrDevil

@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:

@mrdevil: I doubt the meteor has continent level firepower (there are several problems with the calc, but that's another issue), and even if it did, when Kenpachi destroyed the meteor he only managed to destroy the actual mass (not even all of it; there was a sh*tton of debris.) The meteor would only have caused said destruction if it hit the ground; at that point not all of it's potential energy was converted to kinetic energy.

Kenpachi didn't overcome or absorb the energy of the meteor; he just destroyed the mass, which is still a solid high island level feat, allowing for country level Bleach top tiers. Not continent level though.

An example: Let's say a Hellfire missile is fired at you and you somehow manage to destroy it and fragment the pieces. Hellfire missiles are capable of blowing up tanks; does that mean you can now definitively destroy a tank? No, because the energy stored in the missile is not equal to the energy needed to destroy the mass of the missile (which is only ~104 lbs or 47 kg.) The energy needed to destroy 104 lbs of metal will not significantly damage a tank.

Point is, calculate the mass of the meteor (which you can't even do; too many unknown variables like density, material, space within the meteor, irregularities in shape, ect) not it's kinetic/potential energy. Otherwise characters' have massively inflated power levels. On top of all that, this seems to be an outlier considering characters far stronger than Kenpachi like Dangai Ichigo and Aizen have only showed mountain level destruction, and he has failed to kill characters with durability far below island level based off feats.

If Kenpachi and other high tiers consistently put out feats on this level, then we can say that they're on this level. For now, it's an outlier that requires several assumptions that would still only put him on island level.

Good thread nonetheless.

I say country to continental. And yeah Kenpachi did leave a lot of fragments but he destroyed a hypersonic speed meteor and leave pieces the size of a apparment (more or less).

As I say before Country to Continental (bc of his possible destructive power of the meteor) comparing it with other meteors). the meteor is big island to country lv size.

Kenpachi destroyed missiles and received mountain lv explosion as shown in there without his shikai.

I calculated the size of the seireitei not the meteor to know how big is the meteor who was a little more of the half of the seireitei. I don't get the other part.

Thanks.

1. - I still think this is an outlier (you can't even deny that unless you want to say Kenpachi is stronger than Dangai Ichigo), and the meteor is only the size of large island.
  2. - The possible destructive power of the meteor is irrelevant, the mass is what's important. And you are unable to calculate the mass without making a lot of assumptions. Like I said, the energy needed to destroy the meteor =/= mechanical energy of the meteor. Side note: It's impractical to assume the meteor was moving at hypersonic speeds despite the flames because the way Gremmy's power works, things appear as he imagines them. He could have simply imagined the meteor having flames around it, and it even makes less sense that a meteor that spontaneously appeared in the atmosphere would already have caught on fire due to friction.
  3. - Missiles are building level, and I think you're misinterpreting my analogy. When did he survive mountain level attacks?
  4. - Exactly. There are problems with the calc of Seireiti's size, and I'm still looking for an official statement that says Fade to Black is canon. For example, Akira Toriyama oversaw a lot of designing and stuff in DBGT, but it's uncannon. He also oversaw many of the games and even the anime adaption of DBZ, and both of those things are uncannon to the original manga, save a few, specified exceptions stated by Akira himself.
  5. A. Kubo never stated that Fade to Black is canon, and B. His being involved in production, design, and even script writing doesn't make it canon.
  1. I never say he was stronger than dangai Ichigo, at least in reiatsu but dangai Ichigo is featless.
  2. I just calculate the size of the seireitei, the meteor is supposed to destroy the entire seireitei and possible even more.
  3. Information:

img

How fast do meteorites typically travel? The average is about 20,000 meters/sec, = 12 miles per sec so let’s use that value for s.

Let's see if we can do it for this. The average meteorite is 20,000 (meters.sec) so we got the possible speed. The meteor in the panels looks like half of the size of the seireitei possible 1440. So we got speed and we need mass.

1. Mass Calculator
  5. So that means that The Last isn't canon? Cause Kubo was more into the movie than Kishimoto who only created the character and the techniques.

2. Point is, you can't calculate mass of the meteor, and calculating kinetic energy requires you to know the meteor's mass, not it's diameter (a completely different - and in regards to the formula, irrelevant - value.) Also, you'd be wrong to assume the meteor was traveling at that speed considering it literally manifested with flames already on it, meaning it didn't build up speed and the flames weren't indicative of friction; it was just imagined like that. There's not even a speed you can estimate it with, especially considering that it's larger than the average meteor and you don't know the weather conditions of Seireiti, the determining factor in re-entry speeds/speed of foreign objects entering an atmosphere.

3. What explosion? The missile's? And which mountain fortress are you talking about? If it's the same one as I am (the place where Kenny and Gremmy were fighting) then that was not mountain sized area.

4. No, much of The Last was was written by Kishimoto and even incorporated into the manga as an official chapter, thus it's canon.

1. True but that would be actually bc of his reiatsu, you see he didn't destroy it he vaporize them, his zapakuto is of fire and in his dangai form he is literally him transforming in that, that's why he did it. Al least that's the way I see him. and the reason he stopped Aizen is bc he had a lot more of reiatsu.
  2. that's why i used the normal speed of a meteor, remember he imagined a meteor falling from the sky, when he imagined the missile and kenpachi cut it in half he literally imagined perfectly as we could see it in the inside of the missile.
  3. check the images.
  4. @jeepeh says the movies and some of that stuff were mentioned in the manga recently.

1. Either way, you'd be arguing that Kenpachi is stronger than Ichigo by a significant margin. Are you really saying Kenny didn't use any of his reiatsu to destroy the meteor?

2. The normal speed of an average meteor entering Earth's atmosphere doesn't apply to a supernaturally large meteor spontaneously appearing in the atmosphere of an alternate dimension and already being on fire despite not undergoing air resistance from falling through the upper atmosphere.Most importantly, you still don't know the meteor's mass, the important part.

His imagining the missile perfectly is highly subjective since we can't even clearly compare the details and internal structure of that missile to a real life one from which it was obviously intended to be patterned after.

3. The explosion didn't even cover the entirety of the fortress which is no where the size of a mountain.

4. The Valley of Screams from Memories of Nobody was mentioned in an offhand remark, nothing else. It doesn't suggest everything in that movie, let alone all Bleach movies, were canon.

2. Way too many variables and assumptions would need to be made to find the mass.

4. Chapter 625.

2. Yeah.
  4. ok thanks

Also you mean this?

that would make it canon since is mentioned in there. but the last was never mentioned in the manga.

Actually, later on, chapter 627, Ichigo actually tells her that he has been to the Valley of Screams. So it's quite canon I believe. And if this one's canon, I don't see why the Hell Verse wouldn't be, considering Kubo made prequel chapters for it. And he said that he did work on Fade to Black. I think I remember something about him writing the story, idk. But I definitely remember him saying that he "corrected the information" and stuff.

No Caption Provided

So it does is canon. Any other movie, filler episode, filler arc? I mean i guess the hellverse is canon since it had a chapter involving the characters in hell right?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:

Good thread nonetheless.

Thanks.

3. Information:

img

1. Mass Calculator

3. check the images.

4. Chapter 625.

2. Yeah.
  4. ok thanks

Also you mean this?

No Caption Provided

So it does is canon. Any other movie, filler episode, filler arc? I mean i guess the hellverse is canon since it had a chapter involving the characters in hell right?

Just because Ichigo says he's been there doesn't mean the events that happened there is what he referred to. The Hellverse prequel chapters are not part of the actual manga AFAIK. Also, there's no reason any of the filler arcs would be canon.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MrDevil

@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:

Good thread nonetheless.

Thanks.

3. Information:

img

1. Mass Calculator

3. check the images.

4. Chapter 625.

2. Yeah.
  4. ok thanks

Also you mean this?

No Caption Provided

Just because Ichigo says he's been there doesn't mean the events that happened there is what he referred to. The Hellverse prequel chapters are not part of the actual manga AFAIK. Also, there's no reason any of the filler arcs would be canon.

As something that happens in Between, to give Aizen prep time. I'm gonna just ask Tite Kubo in his twitter

Tweets with replies by 久保 帯人 (@tite_kubo) | Twitter if you want to ask him as well you can do it.

Edit: and the movie is at least mentioned in the manga. Now is canon deal with it.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jeepeh

@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:

Good thread nonetheless.

Thanks.

3. Information:

img

1. Mass Calculator

3. check the images.

4. Chapter 625.

2. Yeah.
  4. ok thanks

Also you mean this?

No Caption Provided

Wait, so, Ichigo WENT TO a place (which only exists in the movie) and did a mission, which only happened IN THE MOVIE. I don't understand, how is not canon?

As far as Hell Verse chapters go, Kubo still wrote it. Does that not make it canon? And I doubt he would've written prequel chapters for something he didn't approve of.

@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@jeepeh said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@mrdevil said:
@etheral_dreams said:

Good thread nonetheless.

Thanks.

3. Information:

img

1. Mass Calculator

3. check the images.

4. Chapter 625.

2. Yeah.
  4. ok thanks

Also you mean this?

No Caption Provided

As something that happens in Between, to give Aizen prep time. I'm gonna just ask Tite Kubo in his twitter

In Hell Verse, Ichigo had the Hollow Mask with the two vertical stripes, which he only had after his Ulquiorra fight, and from there he immediately went to Yammy, then immediately to Aizen, which then immediately resulted in loss of his powers. And it can't be after he got his powers back at 17, because they all look completely different then, and Yamma's missing an arm.

The only way I see the movies fitting in is if the filler arcs are legit. Which... would both be cool, and weird. And would also mean I actually have to go back and watch those. On the bright side, it would make episode 342 canon.

No Caption Provided

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

My favourite character in Bleach.I always like him over the main character this guy should have his own series.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is it that every naruto fan i know of is trying their best to disprove the meteor feat i mean bleach fanboys didnt throw this big a shit storm when we saw asspull after asspull in naruto during the kaguya arc now all of a sudden im seeing people that want to discredit the metoer feat and everything bout bleach >_> reminds me of how everyone hated on one piece during the marineford arc.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll believe Kenpachi (or any Bleach character) is FTL if you believe Samurai Jack is relativistic as well.