Kate mara not hot enough to play sue storm(no a$$)

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Son_of_simba

i dont know wheher im alone on this one but from what ive seen kate mara is average looking on her best day and quite flat to be playing invisible woman and she looks like crap with blonde hair and dont even get me started on the ears ino its different media but how did we go from this:

No Caption Provided

To this

No Caption Provided

Ultron345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: Really? This is your concern about her playing sue storm? Not her performance but her chest and ears. This community..........

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

OMG your so rite im never watching marvel again

Haha!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

...She looks pretty hot to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not that looks matter that much in this situation, but a quick Google search shows me that she isn't as bad as you make her seem, she's actually quite pretty to me. It shouldn't matter anyway, she should he invisible half of the time :p

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

You need to lower your standards. She's very pretty. And there's more to a role than just appearance. At least wait until you see some footage of how she looks in the role.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultron345: well maybe if she had her hair down the ears could be passable but i prefer my sue looking like shes atleast hit puberty it makes sense that like if ur making a deadpool movie u get someone way uglier than ryan rynolds or make them look uglier and if your making a sue storm she better be hot mabye she could pass as a silver age invisible girl but this is inivisible woman their using sues a woman and has the body to prove it id say jessica alba is at least an 8 so if kate cant atleast match that shes a downgrade

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets not give this movie any attention.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameboy298: hard not to when the girl playing my favorite female superhero in the world looks more like legolas than sue storm

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@son_of_simba: Really? This is your concern about her playing sue storm? Not her performance but her chest and ears. This community..........

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

I think she's hot, but as long as she isn't distractingly ugly it's really not a major concern or indicative of the movie's quality.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kgb725

Wow your mad because of her ears and sex appeal perfect reasoning

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I have had the hots for her since Zoom:

No Caption Provided

Shes a babe.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sexism in this community, I swear....

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@son_of_simba: hahaha oh snap that was too funny!!!!. Cold..... but funny!

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolverine008
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

While she isn't anywhere near as hot as Sue (not saying she's ugly or anything, she's just nowhere near as good looking as Sue is), I'm more concerned with her acting skills than anything else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

Acting Talent>>>Looks.

The last actress who played Sue (Jessica Alba) was VERY hot...but she was a horrible Sue Storm.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If your complaint of any actress playing a character, is that she isn't "hot enough" GTFO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@the_stegman: This one might not be much better. The only acting I've seen Kate Mara do was in American Horror Story and she didn't really stand out much.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 the_stegman  Moderator

@squares said:

@the_stegman: This one might not be much better. The only acting I've seen Kate Mara do was in American Horror Story and she didn't really stand out much.

She's in House of Cards, and she's awesome in it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Hm, good to hear she's a capable actress. Hopefully she can pull off Sue, but I'm really not holding my breath as far as this movie is concerned.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son_of_simba

@squares: hes lying no one was praising her in that show till she was cast as sue and thats just cous shes the least controversial of the casting that it makes her good by contrast but shes no invisible woman she aint got the goods for it infact most of the actors in this new fantastic four are highly overrated excepted micheal but his inclusion means no blood relation between sue and johnny the casting is a joke im a True believer so i wont be watching this movie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: Okay, first of all, it's horribly rude to say Stegman is lying. Not only has he been around like forever, he generally knows what he's talking about. I've never even seen you on this site before today, and your lack of punctuation really makes me question the validity of your opinion.

Second of all, the reasons you gave for not liking Kate Mara as the Invisible Woman are completely ridiculous. If you really care so little for her that you don't even count her acting abilities as a reason she shouldn't be in the movie, then don't see it, I really couldn't care less.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she's pretty but her sister rooney mara is way hotter.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lesterlawton

You lost most of us at "Kate Mara is average looking on her best day". Most women are going to look average next to a comic character, so the comparison is beyond ridiculous.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: he is lol her character on house of cards could be ripped from the show and it would be just as interesting i know enough about movies to know the difference between a tv actress and a leading lady level actress and thats what she is just a tv actress shes never even been nominated for any well known tv awards so a average tv actor at that sue is a female icon for fans of the genre and deserves to be treated with respect especially after the beating fox has already given her in the public eye and like i said before sue storm isint a fckin bosmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba said:

@squares: he is lol her character on house of cards could be ripped from the show and it would be just as interesting i know enough about movies to know the difference between a tv actress and a leading lady level actress and thats what she is just a tv actress shes never even been nominated for any well known tv awards so a average tv actor at that sue is a female icon for fans of the genre and deserves to be treated with respect especially after the beating fox has already given her in the public eye and like i said before sue storm isint a fckin bosmer

Okay, it's getting kind of hard to actually understand your posts, could you at least try to include punctuation? Please?

And did you seriously just insult Kate Mara by calling her a Bosmer? As in the wood elves from The Elder Scrolls series? What the hell, man? That doesn't even make sense!

Also I looove that you claim Sue Storm should be treated with respect but in your OP all you seem to care about is appearance.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

yes...totally a hag :$

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If anything she is not a talented enough actress to play Sue Storm.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Son_of_simba

@squares: to slow for reading? fine ill put it simply for you the only thing people bring up when it comes to this argument is house of cards because shes been pretty much invisible pun intended in everything shes been in she was in iron man 2 but who remember?No one no prescience as an actress maybe if sue was the generic girlfriend who is just on the team for the sake of not being a sausage fest that would be a simple enough role for an actor of her caliber but shes under qualified sue is a leading lady and not just reeds wife she certainly proved that in the civil war and yes on a side note id prefer someone easier on the eyes to be playing one of the sexiest piece of a$$ in comics big deal

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

I think this is silly.

You wouldn't assert a male actor wasn't "hot enough" for a role. Well, most people wouldn't.

And regardless, Kate Mara is plenty hot. She may not look like Sue, but none of them look like their comicbook counterparts. Lets just accept it and move on already.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@squares: You're better than this, luv. Just walk away and let him broil in his own idiocy.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about the Human Torch?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis: lol sues looked better than kate without makeup so we know we got a problem and sue being sexi is part of her character why do you think so many people wanna get in her pants despite her clearly being in love with reed do you think a king like namor who could probs get almost any girl in his kingdom would waste his time on sue if she looked like kate? i dont think so

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

@extremis: lol sues looked better than kate without makeup so we know we got a problem and sue being sexi is part of her character why do you think so many people wanna get in her pants despite her clearly being in love with reed do you think a king like namor who could probs get almost any girl in his kingdom would waste his time on sue if she looked like kate? i dont think so

This really bothers you doesn't it? lol

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Son_of_simba

@joygirl: thanks for that squares argument was pointless anyway since he said he had never seen kates acting and then tried justify that she was anything above average in acting a pointless argument that i was growing tired of now i kinda understand how dc fans feel about gal gadot

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Kate is good looking enough. She just doesn't have the right look in my opinion but seeing as non of the other actors look like the part at all...............

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, she's not hot enough to be the Human Torch, but she's definitely not bad looking at all. Like...at all.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Son_of_simba

@dernman: exactly what i said not the right look its the ears am i right shes a bosmer

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#50 god_spawn  Moderator

@dernman said:

Kate is good looking enough. She just doesn't have the right look in my opinion but seeing as non of the other actors look like the part at all...............

The movie in total doesn't seem to be the Fantastic Four.