#1 Posted by BlackRowan (51 posts) - - Show Bio

what do you think katana and vibe must have their own series?

#2 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry too much about it, im sure everyone would also get their fair share of limelight.

#3 Posted by impossibilly (876 posts) - - Show Bio

If Geoff Johns can make Vibe cool, he will have pulled off his greatest feat since he made Aquaman cool.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11732 posts) - - Show Bio

@impossibilly said:

If Geoff Johns can make Vibe cool, he will have pulled off his greatest feat since he made Aquaman popular.

fixed.

#5 Posted by impossibilly (876 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I can't tell if you're saying he failed to make Aquaman cool or that Aquaman was already cool.

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

They're giving them the spotlight because they're going to be in Justice League of America. They can't give everyone a book but they can try things. Now after these are done I think they should give Cyborg one though.

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11732 posts) - - Show Bio

@impossibilly said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I can't tell if you're saying he failed to make Aquaman cool or that Aquaman was already cool.

this one.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (16077 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it absolutely ridiculous that Blue Beetle was cancelled while these two sh*t characters are getting ongoings.

#9 Posted by BlackRowan (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@chocobojam: of course and that is fair ... so many characters must have own series like red robin(tim drake).....but katana? i dont find her interesting

#10 Posted by Dud317 (276 posts) - - Show Bio

So Johns will probably do well, but the more I think about it, there's so many others that could have a book. Katana's already in 1 team book, with JLA coming soon. Why jump into an ongoing? Think about it. She will now have more books than Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg; with as many books as Superman! These are major JL characters, this isn't even counting Red Robin or anyone in Teen Titans or characters like Booster Gold that are without. I know there's a rumor of another JL team book, but that's speculation. Vibe? I barely even know who that guy is. Johns isn't even writing the solo book except for co-writing the first issue. These books probably won't last long. Not that we need ANOTHER batbook, but a Red Robin would've been cool. My vote is for Cyborg or Booster also!

#11 Posted by SupBatz (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of interested in Katana. She seems pretty cool. And I liked the idea of Vibe in the JLA series but not so sure I'm thrilled that he's getting his own series when other characters could probably use them more.