KapowBox.com: The World's First Comic Book Subscription Box!

KapowBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KapowBox

Greetings all!

My name is Anthony Pittore. I'm a sailor in the US Navy and the founder of KapowBox.com. While away from home for long periods of time, I began to realize I was having a hard time keeping up with the latest comics. Therefore, I started looking for a way to experience the newest and most exciting series the comic world had to offer. I found nothing that worked for me, so I founded KapowBox.com!

KapowBox.com is the World's First Comic Book Subscription Box! For a monthly subscription fee (payable monthly, trimonthly, biannually, or annually), comic fans will be able to receive a set of the most exciting new comics in their mailbox every single month, along with lots of other super fun comic stuff like toys, stickers, promo goods, and clothes!

Right now, we are looking for an introductory subscriber base in a beta situation. We are also running a crowdfunding campaign on IndieGogo. KapowBox.com is made by comic book fans for comic book fans. Our goal is to help fans and companies alike boost up new and up-and-coming comic book series. We will be featuring both major and indie comic companies, and every box will include a minimum of 3-4 books with promotional material, toys, and other fun stuff!

If anyone is interested in becoming a beta subscriber, please email me at AnthonyPittore@KapowBox.com.

If you're willing to contribute to our startup campaign, please visit the following link: KapowBox.com | IndieGogo

Thank you all so much for your time!

Anthony Pittore
Founder and CEO
KapowBox.com