Kang The Conqueror is owned by Fox?!

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

In a response to a facebook comment by James Gunn, he's stated that Kang is owned by Fox, which makes very little sense considering he's one of (or even "the", arguably) The Avengers greatest enemies.

The only reason for this might be his Rama Tut persona which could associated with Fantastic Four or X-men, but Quicksilver and even Ronan were weaker cases than this.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AwesomePerson

What use is Kang in a FF or X-Men film??? Give him back to Marvel...

Apparently, it's cause Kang's real name is Nathaniel Richards making Reed his family, and Reed is owned by Fox... Soooooo

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What use is Kang in a FF or X-Men film??? Give him back to Marvel...

Apparently, it's cause Kang's real name is Nathaniel Richards making Reed his family, and Reed is owned by Fox... Soooooo

That's still not as bad as Magneto being Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch's father. The only reason I could see that Fox would use be Rama Tut's connection to Apocalypse, but that's not exactly an important role or even easy to confuse with his other personas.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ElderSkaar

Good, don't let Disney destroy the character

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to see Kang in Avengers. Not at least until I see what they do with Thanos. If I see a wise cracking Thanos, my faith in the MCU will be completely lost.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to see Kang in Avengers. Not at least until I see what they do with Thanos. If I see a wise cracking Thanos, my faith in the MCU will be completely lost.

The same writers and directors as TWS are in charge of Infinity War, so I don't see why people keep making this complaint...

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kang would serve better in a F4 movie, MCU are bad at handling villains. I'm pretty sure F4 will do good with Dr. Doom as well.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:
@legacy6364 said:

The same writers and directors as TWS are in charge of Infinity War, so I don't see why people keep making this complaint...

The same writers and directors of TWS are also comedy directors. They did a great job with Winter Soldier. But that doesn't necessarily mean they will do a great job with Avengers. I'm not complaining, i'm just worried.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Well he probably wouldn't be able to appear until the 4th Avengers movie. And I personally wish that they would end this universe after Infinity War, because it seems like such a good spot. But since Inhumans comes afterwards, it doesn't seem like that will happen.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Kang first appeared in an FF comic, he's also a Richards.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: Yeah, sorry, it's just I've been seeing that mentioned a lot lately and I've a feeling Whedon is the main reason why Ultron is the way he is (he's very similar to his other villains in his work).

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@maccyd said:
@legacy6364 said:

This

The Russo brothers are not going to have Thanos cracking jokes.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@maccyd: there's also the fact that he's a descendant of Mr.Famtastic.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox has fucked up the fantastic four sooooooooo bad

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel + Villans = Losing Team.

Marvel just cant do a bad guy that i care for.