#1 Posted by eagerbuttermilk (418 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the difference between them

Im reading action comics 2

Krypton returns . And his name is kal Kent not Clark

#2 Posted by eagerbuttermilk (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Are thay the same guy or?

#3 Posted by RetconCrisis (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

@eagerbuttermilk: Clark Kent is regular Superman. Kal Kent is the original Superman's descendant a million years into the future in the series DC One Million. Kal Kent is much more powerful.

Clark Kent
Kal Kent

#4 Edited by eagerbuttermilk (418 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: ok i think i get it,now when you say descendant do you meen like son ?

#5 Posted by RetconCrisis (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

@eagerbuttermilk: Because it's a million years into the future, more like great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson.

#6 Posted by RetconCrisis (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

@eagerbuttermilk: Because it's a million years into the future, more like great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson.

#7 Posted by eagerbuttermilk (418 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Bruxae (12533 posts) - - Show Bio

@eagerbuttermilk: Clark Kent is regular Superman. Kal Kent is the original Superman's descendant a million years into the future in the series DC One Million. Kal Kent is much more powerful.

Clark Kent
Kal Kent

Huh, I always thought that was just Superman. Isnt he immune to aging?

#9 Posted by dondave (34232 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@retconcrisis said:

Clark Kent
Kal Kent

Huh, I always thought that was just Superman. Isnt he immune to aging?

Superman still exist in that time period as his descendant but he's now the Superman Prime 1 Million, the Gold Superman.

#10 Posted by eagerbuttermilk (418 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by dondave (34232 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11046 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not trying to be a dick here but this is why we have wiki's on the site…that is the purpose of CV.

#13 Posted by eagerbuttermilk (418 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: but is him sill living canon