Justice League: War Voice Actors

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By noj

So having just watched Justice League: War I decided to share my opinion on the new Voice Actors and hopefully get some info on what you guys think about them.

First things first though I thought the film was AWESOME! It was a great action flick with great animation. The one real gripe I have about the film is how Darkseid was little more than a wall of muscle and menace but that was a fault of the source material as well and in both cases I think Darkseids eventual return will make up for this.

So anyway given that this is essentially the start of a new DC animated universe these are the voice actors we will be stuck with for the forseeable future and honestly I couldnt be happier!

The absolute standouts to me were Green Lantern and Flash. Hal Jordan and Barry Allen have never really had their iconic voice actors and these new VOs fit the bill for me. Shazam and Superman were great as well. Cyborg was a bit middle of the Road but he was certainly not bad. Sounded a little too old for my taste.

The weakest links were unfortunately Batman and Wonder Woman. This most likely has to do with their inexperience as Voice actors. Both started a little weak but really picked up their performance around the 1/2 way mark.

I actually REALLY like Wonder Womans voice her performance was just a tad flat. Given some more experience she will be great. Batman really grew on me and it looks like he can only improve. His voice in the Son of Batman trailer was alot better than his performance here.

Overall this movie gave me alot of hope in DCs new Animated Universe. I absolutely cant wait for Throne of Atlantis! What are your guys opinions of the JL War Voice Actors?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Honestly, I don't really like most of them. Barry's was the only one I was really on board with

GeekyEverAfter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

I wasn't to found of Batman's voice in this movie it was a bit too scratchy for me.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By noj

bump

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Hal's voice actor was great.

Diana's was very mixed, as some of her lines were delivered very awkwardly.

Batman's voice was fine, just apart from that first scene with Hal atop the roof.

Shemar Moore was too old to voice Vic.

Captain Marvel's voice actor was also great (CLAP IT UP! lol).

Superman was average.

Barry's voice actor was pretty solid as well

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed all but darkseid

Also was pleasantly surprised with Rocky Carroll as silas and desaad was good as well

Excellent feature IMO, love the animation style, much better than the anime style or the disproportionate, bulky flashpoint paradox style

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Experio

Only had a problem with Wonder Womans voice.