#1 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

so i just found out ryan reynolds is gonna be the GL for the movie...............

#2 Posted by Pokeysteve (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ok with that. Then again I'm probably one of the only people who didn't hate Green Lantern. Casting could be better but could definitely be worse.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (25166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve said:

I'm ok with that. Then again I'm probably one of the only people who didn't hate Green Lantern. Casting could be better but could definitely be worse.

I didn't hate it, I just thought it could use a tighter script
#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think this movie dies before it ever starts production

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Another "JL movie" thread?

Anyway, it kind of makes sense, but take everything you hear with a grain of salt, unless it comes from WB or one of the guys who works there.

#6 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they can find good actors and actresses for the Justice League movie. I also hope they go with the realistic approach which worked wonders for the 3 Batman movies.

#7 Posted by SoA (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

3 reasons why i didnt hate the GL movie: 1. Mark Strong as Sinestro, 2. Kilowog , 3. my gf paid for the ticket... lol

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22320 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy there keeping Ryan Reynolds as green lantern. They should get Bradley Cooper or that blonde guy from Hawaii 5o as flash. For supes Henry Cavill. JGL for john blake /batman. The guy who played Martin manhunter from small ville for MMH. I'm not sure about aquaman or wonder women though. Reply to me if you guys have good ideas for those two please.