Just saw World War HULK for the first time...

automatic_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By automatic_ab

Well the first thing i was thinking was...where was Banner in all of this? There were plenty of times when HULK was calm and no Banner. Was this intentional? I never read the books and prolly should have but wanted to pick the brains of all of you out there who have. Thanks for responding. Thanks 2 erryone!

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ssejllenrad

He's inside the Hulk. The big brute just doesn't let him out. I think Banner comes out when Hulk gets to spend the night with his queen Caiera just before the events of its sequel, World War Hulk.

automatic_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By automatic_ab

Cool. Thanks for the replies guys.

OhCrumbsComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OhCrumbsComics

People have pretty much explained it but in a bit more detail Hulk and Banner still exist in each other when they are not in control and still have some impact on how the other behaves. During Planet Hulk they both agreed that Banner couldn't survive on that planet and that it was best for both of them that Hulk remained in control. Since they both felt this way and Banner didn't resist Hulk this is also why the Hulk is smarter as he can access some of Banners intelligence. An example of the opposite of this situation can be found in the Son of Hulk miniseries were just after World War Hulk Banner is fighting back and trying to suppress the Hulk which makes the Hulk loose all of his intelligence and become a dumb brute.

This blog also goes into a lot of detail explaining this.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/rasarima/hulk-s-tranformation/87-76837/

Also read the book it's great!