Judge Dredd Megazine available as separate stories?

Ribtin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really enjoy the concept of the Judge Dredd Megazine, but am having trouble following all the various stories, on account of the way they are published as anthologies with only a few pages per story in each issue. Are they also available somehow compiled from beginning to end, as separate stories?

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Do you mean just the Dredd stories all together on their own? The Dredd stories from the Megazine are included in the Judge Dredd "Case Files" collections along with his 2000AD appearances. The Megazine starts to be included at around Case Files #15 I believe.

If you mean is every story from the Megazine (ie Missionary Man, Devlin Waugh, Cursed Earth Koburn) collected on its own separately then no, there's waay too much stuff here for them all to get their own collections so some are (the most popular) and some aren't.

Ribtin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ah, I see. I was actually mostly enjoying the stories without Dredd, like Al's Baby.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By silent_bomber

@ribtin said:

Ah, I see. I was actually mostly enjoying the stories without Dredd, like Al's Baby.

The most popular ones are collected in trade.

• The whole of Devlin Waugh I believe is in trades.
  • Only the first major arc of Missionary Man unfortunately
  • I think all the Judge Death stories are collected in trade
  • Most of Judge Anderson (this is being collected in Psi Files so eventually it should be up do date)
  • Simping Detective has been collected
  • Hondo City Justice/Shimura has been collected in trade

Now, the other important thing, is that The Megazine has actually been coming with a 70 odd page reprint supplement since I believe issue #275. Basically they started bagging a softcover reprint compilation with every single issue.

No Caption Provided

They've done these supplements collecting Armitage, Janus, Demarco PI and a whole load of other stuff (but no Al's Baby or Cursed Earth Koburn unfortunately). So a lot of the really major series have been collected in one form or another if you can track them down.

A list of supplements and which issue they appeared with is on Wikipedia here