YOUR OPINION OF JRJR ON SUPERMAN?

• 
PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

I don't really know. I used to really like his work (Spider-Man), but his recent work on Captain America was just not good. I'm hoping he can pull it together. I'd hate to see his art bring down Superman, after finally getting a good writer on the book.

movieartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

I don't really know. I used to really like his work (Spider-Man), but his recent work on Captain America was just not good. I'm hoping he can pull it together. I'd hate to see his art bring down Superman, after finally getting a good writer on the book.

dont get why people think this, it seemed exactly like the rest of his, work, only argably better as it had dean whites perfect colors holding the lines together and added depth and texture it would not have had otherwise, hope they get a similar colorist on this superman book

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TimeLordScience

@movieartman said:

@peppeyhare said:

dont get why people think this, it seemed exactly like the rest of his, work, only argably better as it had dean whites perfect colors holding the lines together and added depth and texture it would not have had otherwise, hope they get a similar colorist on this superman book

I hated the way he drew monsters in Dimension Z. Their designs came across as lazy. Also he's terrible at drawing kids. There were times where young Steve as well as Ian just were laughably bad. Though I do like the way he draws Cap, especially a battle damaged Cap that's like rugged and dripping blood lol

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

JRJR's art is awesome.

kcjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Him back on Spider-Man. His work is perfectly suited for Spidey. I do wish him well on Superman though.