This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

A recent article on examiner.com written by Debra Peterson stated the Joseph Gordon Levitt might be the one to take up the mantle of the dark knight. Now, before get bombarded by people that say "Nolan's series is done, you wanker." (no one says this i know.) i would like to state that i am aware that Nolan's universe has came to an end. However, a recent cover of "Justice league." writer, Drew McWeeny cites several sources (anonymous.) that say JGL will most definitely be appearing in Justice League.

We all know how unreliable "Anonymous sources" can be, however, to me this is big news. But can the young actor pull off the role? In my opinion i would say. . . yes. JGL has proven himself an impressive actor, and although he wouldn't be the first person to pop up in my head for the role i would be excited to see what he would do with it.

How do you guys feel about this? Though the news has neither been confirmed or denied, would you be okay with Joseph playing the young billionaire and don the black mask and terrorize criminals while wearing tights? let me know.

sources:http://www.examiner.com/article/joseph-gordon-levitt-rumored-to-play-batman-justice-league

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

It's basically been confirmed that he's going to play Batman in the Justice League movie.

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio