• 59 results
#51 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

All the people talking about how Punisher would totally kill Joker are full of it.

Where's Kingpin's body bag?

Who's the one who did in the Jackel?

When has Frank ever killed a villain above C list?

Come on, we all know that if Marvel had a villain that popular, Frankie wouldn't be allowed to touch a hair on his head.

#52 Posted by SonOfHellstorm (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite

See post 18, the Punisher killed the Joker in that universe. But yeah, Comic companies like to protect their popular properties. That doesn't mean that the Punisher couldn't killed the Joker, it just means that the brass wouldn't allow it.

#53 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonofhellstorm: The problem with Punisher is that he's got two polar opposites going on. Ya got guys who make him the ultimate badass able to fight people who should be out of his league and then ya got people who have him get humiliated by Daredevil.

The only consistent thing about him is that he can't kill anyone actually important.

#54 Posted by i_like_swords (17290 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonofhellstorm: He didn't beat him hand-to-hand there, he used his weight to throttle both of them through a window, and he dislocated Daredevils shoulder or something

Yeah.. he hit Wolverine in the balls with a baseball bat and steamrolled him. If anything that's just a low showing for Wolverine

And yeah, he's managed to shoot Spider-Man, I never denied that. My whole point was Frank isn't top tier like Daredevil or Batman. He lacks the resources to take down the Joker, and he's not as good in a fight as guys like Daredevil or Cap. He has marksmanship going for him, but that only takes him so far.

#55 Posted by i_like_swords (17290 posts) - - Show Bio

All the people talking about how Punisher would totally kill Joker are full of it.

Where's Kingpin's body bag?

Who's the one who did in the Jackel?

When has Frank ever killed a villain above C list?

Come on, we all know that if Marvel had a villain that popular, Frankie wouldn't be allowed to touch a hair on his head.

Finally, someone see's sense.

#56 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was in Marvel I think he would last longer than everyone's saying.He will be again a big villain and since Marvel know that he is important they won't kill him off.

#57 Edited by w0nd (4044 posts) - - Show Bio

joker is all about theatrics and making a scene when it comes down to it. I honestly don't see what was stopping red hood from simply sniping joker in the head when the time came down to it, same with punisher doing that to half the marvel universe. Sometimes he is written so bad ass sometimes the likes of Rhino is scared of him when Rhino isn't even scared of deadpool, another person who would kill you in the blink of an eye, yet like someone else said where is the kingpin body bag.

#58 Edited by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil or Punisher would be great heroes for Jokeerr i realli like the Punisher and Joker ideal tho Punisher would blow his brains out on the spot

#59 Posted by kamrenamir (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I've taken from this that if Joker was in the marvel universe, The punisher would be the only person who would hunt him down. But I personally don't think he could get to him alive. I mean, batman could easily kill the joker once he gets to him but think about everything he has to go through to get there. He watches innocents die and his closest friends turn. It's mental torture and if the joker does that to some he "loves" then playing around with the punisher would just give him a laugh.
I think we all forget that the joker is a slight genius(maybe not the best word) because he feels nothing