Joker and Harley.....moments.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Am rather curious to see, if these two have any moments together? I don't wanna use the term romance, as I feel that wouldn't fit...though if it does well that is crazy lol. I know that they have had some in the animated verse, but wondering if they have any in comics? They are crazy yes so I am not expecting like romantic things(though this would be oddly weird in a crazy way), but perhaps little things?

/Shrug, it's just a thought I had after watching some youtube of Batman: TAS n so forth.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

They have a moment in Emperor Joker when Joker transforms her into a constellation.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Hmm...well that is interesting lol.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joygirl said:

They have a moment in Emperor Joker when Joker transforms her into a constellation.

...is that what's considered romantic now?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

It was a momeeeent.

But I honestly don't care. I hate Harley/Joker.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joygirl said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@joygirl said:

It was a momeeeent.

But I honestly don't care. I hate Harley/Joker.

...Really so who do you like with Harley?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Alone or with Ivy. If I get to use my own crack ships, I like the idea of her with Scandal Savage.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jokergeist

@joygirl: You just have that lesbian bias >_> Harley was conceptualized and created FOR the Joker.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: I think they work well together, I like the relationship!

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Harley will always belong to the Joker, in my tastes.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Dern it Joker and Harley are the best villain couple out there.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@joygirl: You just have that lesbian bias >_> Harley was conceptualized and created FOR the Joker.

That doesn't mean she has to always be associated with him though. People can move on to new things.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Actually Harley was conceptualized and created for Arleen Sorkin.

*shoots ball into hoop*

Boosh.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Yokergeist

All the "moments" are just Joker abusing Harley.

-$NG

Kangaxx_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was a rather funny and interesting Joker - Harley story in No Man's Land. I think it's in either trade #3 or #4. Harley is unhappy with the Joker who's busy with his schemes; she happens upon a 'dating guide' book, and starts playing hard to get, to interest the Joker. It may sound trivial and cliche, but I actually really enjoyed that story.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19  Edited By Pokeysteve

My favorite moment comes in the form of a meme.

No Caption Provided

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lifeofvibe

@jokergeist: lesbian bias...what...what does that mean...?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: Joygirl is a lesbian, who loves lesbians, and wants her favorite characters to be lesbians.

*KABOOOOOOM~!!*

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lifeofvibe