#1 Edited by Wolfrazer (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

Am rather curious to see, if these two have any moments together? I don't wanna use the term romance, as I feel that wouldn't fit...though if it does well that is crazy lol. I know that they have had some in the animated verse, but wondering if they have any in comics? They are crazy yes so I am not expecting like romantic things(though this would be oddly weird in a crazy way), but perhaps little things?

/Shrug, it's just a thought I had after watching some youtube of Batman: TAS n so forth.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

They have a moment in Emperor Joker when Joker transforms her into a constellation.

#3 Posted by Wolfrazer (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Hmm...well that is interesting lol.

#4 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12345 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

They have a moment in Emperor Joker when Joker transforms her into a constellation.

...is that what's considered romantic now?

#5 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

It was a momeeeent.

But I honestly don't care. I hate Harley/Joker.

#6 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12345 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@joygirl said:

It was a momeeeent.

But I honestly don't care. I hate Harley/Joker.

...Really so who do you like with Harley?

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Alone or with Ivy. If I get to use my own crack ships, I like the idea of her with Scandal Savage.

#8 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: You just have that lesbian bias >_> Harley was conceptualized and created FOR the Joker.

#9 Posted by Wolfrazer (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: I think they work well together, I like the relationship!

#10 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Harley will always belong to the Joker, in my tastes.

#11 Posted by Dernman (15632 posts) - - Show Bio

Dern it Joker and Harley are the best villain couple out there.

#12 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: You just have that lesbian bias >_> Harley was conceptualized and created FOR the Joker.

That doesn't mean she has to always be associated with him though. People can move on to new things.

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Actually Harley was conceptualized and created for Arleen Sorkin.

*shoots ball into hoop*

Boosh.

#14 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#15 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#17 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

All the "moments" are just Joker abusing Harley.

-$NG

#18 Posted by Kangaxx_54 (306 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a rather funny and interesting Joker - Harley story in No Man's Land. I think it's in either trade #3 or #4. Harley is unhappy with the Joker who's busy with his schemes; she happens upon a 'dating guide' book, and starts playing hard to get, to interest the Joker. It may sound trivial and cliche, but I actually really enjoyed that story.

#19 Edited by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite moment comes in the form of a meme.

#20 Posted by lifeofvibe (3513 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by lifeofvibe (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: lesbian bias...what...what does that mean...?

#22 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Joygirl is a lesbian, who loves lesbians, and wants her favorite characters to be lesbians.

*KABOOOOOOM~!!*

#23 Edited by lifeofvibe (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?!?!?! well okay then