#1 Posted by myround0 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

As popular as he was during the series, any other Green Lantern would have their own comic book. The writers have tried, in vane, to write him out of the Green Lantern Corps. Almost every Justice League poster you see he is not in the photo. The same could be said for Hawkgirl. And the Wonder Woman, Superman connection, its junk. It tells me the writers have run out of ideas. Batman and Wonder Woman for the longest time, now you are going to do this. Superman has Lois Lane. Remember it is a comic book, for kids, not some hot sexy orgy. I ,one more effort to stain out John Stewart and Shayera Hol. Miserable, you guys had a hot fling, and because of skin tone you write the characters and the story out, and you think Wonder Woman and Superman will make it sizzle. Whatever, you just shot Batman in the foot. Yea, you can write in Catwoman and Bats, but it takes away everything earlier episodes established between Bats and Wonder Woman. It also ends Lois and Superman. Why not give Flash; Zatanna, and Aquaman; Black Canary, and instead of saving the universe, write about the hot swingers party they all have in the watch tower, and make that the reason John and Shayera Stewart left the League...

#2 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon continuity ≠ Comic continuity.

Remember that formula.

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

Shayera hasn't been in the League since the 70's, and she died during the Rann/Thanagar War. John Stewart willing left the Justice League shortly after Final Crisis.

Maybe you should stop watching so much Justice League/Justice League Unlimited

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24620 posts) - - Show Bio

John Stewart is the Daily Show host, I think you mean Jon Stewart

#5 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

LOL. That's who I thought he was talking about.

#6 Posted by The_Tree (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

No, you've got it flip-flopped.

#7 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see them put John with some version of Shayera I loved JLU. Barring that I'd like to see him with Fatality.