#1 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats with the different Justice Leagues having team members dropping like flies? First off i International they killed of Rocket Red whom we were getting to know and like. Now this week they had Shade The Changing Man (the sole purpose i was reading JLD) vanish into a "madness" afterlife. Is there anyone else whose had their jimmies rustled as well?

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13388 posts) - - Show Bio

Not all that upset. The Rocket Red have never interested me. It sucks that Shade is gone

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12504 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrankenKong: I HATED that they killed Rocket Red. He was by FAR the best part of the new JLI, and such a sweetie in JL;GL.

And they seriously 'killed' the Shade? He's basically the only reason MOST people were reading JLD. Both of those titles just need to be cancelled TBH, they contribute nothing to the comic universe.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7895 posts) - - Show Bio

Im actually enjoying Zatanna, Constantine, Enchantress and Madam Xandu

#5 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: Shade ?

doesn't have his own series

#6 Posted by Icarusflies (12504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: It's a mini-series, not an ongoing.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: Oh.

#8 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Shade was dropped because Peter Milligan is leaving the book, thats the only reason why.

But I was ANGRY about Rocket Red. I was. Very.

#9 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4249 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Dernman (15222 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually don't like either Shade *ducks for cover* but I was disappointing the Rocket Red died. 
It also annoyed me that they keep leaving little slap messages to the fans. Maybe I'm imagining it but comments like. The JLI you new is dead and people need to get over it. Something like that. There was also comments in earlier issues.

#11 Posted by Icarusflies (12504 posts) - - Show Bio

@DoomDoomDoom: Whoops, I forgot about that Shade...

@Dernman: I COMPLETELY agree with you. It's very much NOT the way to make fans support you.

@TheOptimist: SAME.

Moderator Online
#12 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: No worries, just trying to help Fuchsia_Nightingale out.

#13 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman said:
I actually don't like either Shade *ducks for cover* but I was disappointing the Rocket Red died. It also annoyed me that they keep leaving little slap messages to the fans. Maybe I'm imagining it but comments like. The JLI you new is dead and people need to get over it. Something like that. There was also comments in earlier issues.
That's mostly what the DCnU is. Passive aggressive little attacks at people who don't like it. 
#14 Posted by The_Tree (7717 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOptimist said:

Shade was dropped because Peter Milligan is leaving the book, thats the only reason why.

But I was ANGRY about Rocket Red. I was. Very.

As was I. I was really loving Gavril ever since his introduction, he was so cool and nice.

#15 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOptimist: I was unaware of the Peter MIlligan fact, and that makes me even more disappointed in JLD.

#16 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket Red was cool, it sucked he died. But shade? I dont give a crap about it, I mean it was nice, but Constantine, Zatanna, etc.. Im liking those other members a lot more