#1 Posted by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone else read JL8 by yale stewart? I follow it weekly its very entertaining and funny. and i also read from his facebook posts that he's usually invited in comic cons.

I think his comics will become worst if DC tried to hire him due to editorial constraints.

It can be found here. Enjoy

Facebook and Tumbler

#2 Posted by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

to give somewhat of a summary, the webcomic is about the adventures of young Justice League members at the age of 8, hence the "8". Usually alot happens in school and batman is awesome.

#3 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

It's great, I love it, I've read it since its 'Lil' League' days. Really cute comic with great art and nice fan references.

#4 Posted by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark

wow. it's great that someone also reads it.

I've never heard of lil' league i started reading it when it was "JL8". Wanna share a link to this "lil' league" your mentioning? i'm really interested.

#5 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark

wow. it's great that someone also reads it.

I've never heard of lil' league i started reading it when it was "JL8". Wanna share a link to this "lil' league" your mentioning? i'm really interested.

Oh no, that was the original name of the webcomic, before Yale Stewart had to change it for copyright infringement.

It's a great webcomic isn't it? I think it even won an IGN award for best webcomic.

#6 Edited by impossibilly (892 posts) - - Show Bio

I love JL8! I own some original art from the series.

#7 Edited by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

its a great read, for something thats free. Relieves me of all the stress from the day.

Diana's birthday arc was really long though, but i enjoyed every bit of it.

#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Love it. It's great stuff.

#9 Posted by Kangaxx_54 (306 posts) - - Show Bio

JL8 is the best thing since sliced bread. I follow it every week, and has for a good while.

#10 Posted by RustyRoy (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

It's great, I love it, I've read it since its 'Lil' League' days. Really cute comic with great art and nice fan references.

Me too, I actually liked that name better, too bad he had to change it.

#11 Posted by AminoAcidMan (121 posts) - - Show Bio

J'onn was bullied by lex luthor. LOL