Jason Todd Question

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Do you guys know how during the Death in the Family arc in the 90's, DC asked their readers if they wanted Jason killed or not and we voted yes. Do you think that if we voted no, that Jason Todd would never become Red Hood and therefore not have the character we all know and love today.

What are your thoughts?

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

They might still kill him due to his popularity that time. But I guess we should thank the people who voted to killed Jason during the Death in the Family story arc. Because without his resurrection and coming back as the Red Hood, I don't see his character becoming more popular. Admit it or not Jason Todd as the Red Hood is bada$$.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think he still would of became red hood, because eventualyy he would of given up the robin persona.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They might still kill him due to his popularity that time. But I guess we should thank the people who voted to killed Jason during the Death in the Family story arc. Because without his resurrection and coming back as the Red Hood, I don't see his character becoming more popular. Admit it or not Jason Todd as the Red Hood is bada$$.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robins tend to grow up into their man eventually. So he might not have been red hood but he would've likely become his own hero at some point.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Robins tend to grow up into their man eventually. So he might not have been red hood but he would've likely become his own hero at some point.

Yep, what he said. My guess is that he would have developed the "middle child syndrome" to the extreme.

But a lot of factors would include: how did he do as a late teen, how would he have reacted to Tim, how did Dick and Jason get along over the years, etc.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think he would have become "evil" sooner or later.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jayc1324 said:

Good theories.