James Tynion's The Woods

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I don't know what this comic is about I like really love the look of it and I'm a fan of Tynion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This actually looks pretty cool. I've only read Tynion's RHatO run, I think, so I'm not the biggest fan of his but this looks pretty cool. If I had the money I'd probably have checked it out. Perhaps I'll trade wait for it if it gets good reviews.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: To be to harsh based on RHatO, you know what DC editorial is like :p

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: To be to harsh based on RHatO, you know what DC editorial is like :p

There was too much magic in the story and it just didn't mix well with the characters involved…if that was an editorial decision then mecha face palm commencing!

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

There was too much magic in the story and it just didn't mix well with the characters involved…if that was an editorial decision then mecha face palm commencing!

Well Lobdel did introduce all the magic with the All-Cast and stuff.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I know Lobdel brought in the All-Cast but I thought the magic stuff only started happening post-amnesia

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I know Lobdel brought in the All-Cast but I thought the magic stuff only started happening post-amnesia

Well here is some more info anyway EXCLUSIVE: Tynion's "The Woods" Adds Sci-Fi/Horror 101 to High School Curriculum

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Well here is some more info anyway EXCLUSIVE: Tynion's "The Woods" Adds Sci-Fi/Horror 101 to High School Curriculum

Yeah, we definitely digressed from the topic at hand. Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to read it.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump