Itachi Kamui

Avatar image for oppagangnamstyle19
oppagangnamstyle19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So my brother and I was arguing who was going to win between Goku and Itachi. I said that Goku was going to win because he was a lot stronger, faster, and more durable than Itachi and that Itachi has no way of hurting Goku in those categories. But then my brother says that he could catch Goku in a kamui. Since I did not know if Itachi could use kamui or not at that time, I admitted either one could win based on the circumstances of the fight. I then researched about the kamui and found out that only few people such as Kakashi is able to use kamui. So I said since Itachi cannot use Kamui, I said that there is no way for him to hurt Goku and that Goku takes this 100 percent. My brother then goes on arguing that anyone with Mangekyo sharingan can use Kamui or any other ability related to a mangekyo sharingan. I said that just because someone has the mangekyo sharingan does not mean all the users with it have the same abilities just like Goku and Vegeta both have ki, but only one of them can use a kamehameha. My brother disagrees with me on that part and says I don't know anything about Naruto. So is Itachi able to use kamui?