Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

I know its old but still

#1 Edited by Blade_R (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think all of them are bad. I actually like most of them. Do you hate them all or just certain ones?

#2 Posted by StarKiller809 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I actually thought they did a fantastic job with the redesigns for characters. They look a little more armor like then they do in comics, but other then that they look fairly similar to what we are seeing in the comics.

I know Wonder Woman's is a very different, but I actually almost like her costume in game better.

What character do you think got a bad redesign?

#3 Posted by JasonHawke (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you sh!tting me? Injustice designs are the bomb!

Except WonderWoman's face. xD

Also you have bad tastes in costumes.

#4 Edited by JediXMan (31275 posts) - - Show Bio

Some are just "okay." Most were really well done.

Most of the Regime costumes suck, though - Aside from Sinestro.

#5 Posted by Army2442 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain colds costume was horrible.

#6 Edited by ccraft (5560 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of these are really good.

#7 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@blade_r said:

I don't think all of them are bad. I actually like most of them. Do you hate them all or just certain ones?

Certain ones like Superman, Batman, Flash, and Grundy suck, while others like Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Doomsday , and Black Adam are pretty cool.

Also what I hate about ALL of them is that they have an armory look to them, even for characters that don't even need 'em. Especially Captain Marvel

#8 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, how can people hate on the New 52 redesigns but seem to like these; I personally think they did great on the redesigns.

#9 Posted by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman's is probably my favorite costume I've seen of hers. It's got the modern hair protruding from the cowl and goggles look, form-fitting black suit, her whip as a tail (a detail I've always loved), and it's giving off a very "steampunk" vibe. Her Regime outfit was god awful though.

#10 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

Catwoman's is probably my favorite costume I've seen of hers. It's got the modern hair protruding from the cowl and goggles look, form-fitting black suit, her whip as a tail (a detail I've always loved), and it's giving off a very "steampunk" vibe. Her Regime outfit was god awful though.

Agree

#11 Edited by Skit (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually really like some of the designs and I've seen worse for the ones I don't like.