Issue with Days of Future Past

Species5009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In X-men: Days of future Past we meet a young Quicksilver. In a scene in the Pentagon QS takes on the room full of guards in which he is moving significantly faster than bullet; my issue with this is that he puts on music in his headphones whilst moving at this speed. The music plays at normal speed whilst QS is moving a subsonic speeds, this would not be the case however as the music would appear to sound slowed down due to the speed at which QS is moving. Has anyone else noticed this or found a solution?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I picked up on that. I figured it was more for the audience than anything else, to make the scene funny. From an in-universe, it doesn't make much sense

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't have a problem with that at all, maybe he sped up the music to match his heightened perception and speed. I didn't like how they lowballed Iceman and Colossus hardcore though.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't have a problem with that at all, maybe he sped up the music to match his heightened perception and speed. I didn't like how they lowballed Iceman and Colossus hardcore though.

Yeah... I was a little upset about this.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eisenfauste

@zmasonite: I mean I understand why they couldn't let them keep their feats of durability and whatnot, I just wish they didn't go there in terms of plot, maybe if there were too many of them that colossus couldn't keep them down, or some weapon that trapped iceman instead of "killing" him. Other than those two problems I thought it was okay.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Its fiction bro.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: I never expected them to be near as badass as they are in the comics, but i didnt expect them to die

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kyrees

@eisenfauste said:

these are extremely technologically advance sentinels that adapt to what the mutants throw at them and are extremely good at hunting down mutants. it be logical that someone who controls ice and becomes a living steel can die because of these sentinels or else, the whole thought process of a bleak future for mutants wouldn't be that realistic

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You would think they would last longer since in a fight since they have survived this long. Sunspot and blink were great. Colossus should have been throwing sentinels and iceman should have been doing more.

Sentinels are never that good. Their strength should have been in numbers but they only took a few down

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: How did they lowball Ice-man?He had more Lines than the supporting cast in the future,and you should be used to Colossus being lowballed that guy gets no character development in any of the films so ...yeah

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The music was really there just to add to the humor of the scene for the audience....least thats how I see it

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

Quicksilver stole classified equipment from the Yashida Corporation a while back, it has technology capable of fast forwarding music at thousands of times its normal speed, it was part of one of many failed attempt by Ichiro Yashida to attempt to increase his lifespan. This particular experiment slowed his own perception of reality so that he would feel as though he were living for a greatly longer period of time.

There, use that explanation.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They lowballed and jobbed my favourite x-man and mutant into a weal icicle

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I didn't have a problem with that at all, maybe he sped up the music to match his heightened perception and speed.

Makes sense to me. They show that he already did that with his Pong arcade game.

JennaR85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if anything they lowballed Rogue.....exactly how did she end up with her name in the main credits at the end?!

however love the fact that Hank rocked up at the end as Kelsey Grammer (or at least his voice)

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

Yeah... I was a little upset about this.

Same here! way too underpowered, even if the explanation is Emma died before she could help Iceman unlock his Omega level abilities.