Issue Titles - Where do I find them from the publisher?

durzagott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By durzagott

Some of the issues in the "Ultimate Comics All-New Spider-Man" database are missing titles. I am trying to find them on the web, but I'm coming up with nothing. Can anyone tell me where I can go to find this information?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

All the titles are there

durzagott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By durzagott

@inferiorego: Yes, that's the one. Sorry I was using the name in the Comic Vine database (which I disagree with too). But yes, it's the one with Miles Morales

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@durzagott said:

@inferiorego: Yes, that's the one. Sorry I was using the name in the Comic Vine database (which I disagree with too). But yes, it's the one with Miles Morales

I just realized I titled it wrong, and rewrote my reply. All the issues are there on the site though. The name for the series is based off of the solicits, so even though it's a dumb name, it is what it is

durzagott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By durzagott

@inferiorego: Are you sure? I see nothing for issues 8-12 and issues 6 and 7 seem to have the same title "Meet The New Spider-Man!"

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@durzagott said:

@inferiorego: Are you sure? I see nothing for issues 8-12 and issues 6 and 7 seem to have the same title "Meet The New Spider-Man!"

They're all there, but none of them have issue titles

http://www.comicvine.com/ultimate-comics-all-new-spider-man/49-42821/

durzagott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By durzagott

@inferiorego: Yes all the issues are there, but some of them are missing issue titles. I'd like to fill them in, but I cannot seem to find a resource on the web to get the correct titles. Marvel's website doesn't have anything and I'm not sure where I can get this data from so that I can update the entries here on ComicVine!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

@durzagott said:

@inferiorego: Yes all the issues are there, but some of them are missing issue titles. I'd like to fill them in, but I cannot seem to find a resource on the web to get the correct titles. Marvel's website doesn't have anything and I'm not sure where I can get this data from so that I can update the entries here on ComicVine!

Weird. If I had my ipad at work (I have all the issues on there), I could fill them in, but I'm not sure where you'd be able to get the info without having the hard copies. Sorry.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#9  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@durzagott: when referencing those you would call them story titles, less confusing that way. If you don't have a copy of the comic then perhaps you should not add the story titles as some sites do not give accurate information.