Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

@ganon15 said:

@powerherc said:

@ganon15 said:

@powerherc said:

No.

Too bad we already proved she is. Atleast pre-52 WW.

Oh? How was it proven?

donndave's image, modernww2fare's image, logic...

I get what you're saying, but it seems to me the possibility of WW doing the deed with other women is alluded to but not exactly proven.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ganon15

@powerherc said:

@ganon15 said:

@powerherc said:

@ganon15 said:

@powerherc said:

No.

Oh? How was it proven?

I get what you're saying, but it seems to me the possibility of WW doing the deed with other women is alluded to but not exactly proven.

Did I mention that multiple writers have agreed she's bi? Like Gail Simone for one.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:

@powerherc said:

@ganon15 said:

@powerherc said:

@ganon15 said:

@powerherc said:

No.

Oh? How was it proven?

Did I mention that multiple writers have agreed she's bi? Like Gail Simone for one.

No, you forgot to mention that.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ganon15
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ganon15
No Caption Provided

*click on the image*

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ganon15: What would be even funnier, if it was just that first frame & WW's eyes slowly shifted over to check out Hawkgirl on the sly.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: What would be even funnier, if it was just that first frame & WW's eyes slowly shifted over to check out Hawkgirl on the sly.

You clicked on the image? lol

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: Yes, lol. But the first frame (aka: what's on your post) made me think of ^^that.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#60  Edited By dernman

No it's all innuendo and writers saying something off panel doesn't hold much water. Unless they come out and say/show it in a comic.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ganon15

@dernman: It's more proof than you've got, mate.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:
No Caption Provided

*click on the image*

LOOOOOOL!

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By dernman

@ganon15 said:

Nice try but your 0 proof against my them never showing it does not mean you have more proof. Try again.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@ganon15 said:

Nice try but your 0 proof against my them never showing it does not mean you have more proof. Try again.

Did you not read this whole thread?? We gave you all the proof you need to see that WW's bi, you just refuse to believe it.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By dernman

@ganon15 said:

@dernman said:

@ganon15 said:

Did you not read this whole thread?? We gave you all the proof you need to see that WW's bi, you just refuse to believe it.

Did you read the thread? That's no proof. Conjecture and innuendo do not proof make. You just refuse to admit you're only seeing what you want to see.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

I hope not

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@ganon15 said:

@dernman said:

@ganon15 said:

Did you read the thread? That's no proof. Conjecture and innuendo do not proof make. You just refuse to admit you're only seeing things you want to see.

When writers themselves like Gail Simone say that she's bi, then she's bi! argument over! if you don't like it then shut up walk away

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By dernman

@ganon15 said:

@dernman said:

@ganon15 said:

@dernman said:

@ganon15 said:

Did you read the thread? That's no proof. Conjecture and innuendo do not proof make. You just refuse to admit you're only seeing things you want to see.

When writers themselves like Gail Simone say that she's bi, then she's bi! argument over! if you don't like it then shut up walk away

When a writer and creator like Rob Liefeld says his character Shatterstar isn't gay or bi then Marvel does in fact make him gay or bi goes to prove your point is meaningless. Guess it's not as over as you think. Oh right it is because you still failed to come up with anything that means anything. Try again.

Edit: Try keeping it civil there isn't a need to act immature about it. Have a normal discussion instead of fighting.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana and Lois hmmmmm

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ganon15

@dernman: Mate, she spent millenniums on a man-free island of all women, just as that comic dondave posted, coupled with the fact that she even remarked about having no problem being with other women and multiple other hints, what do you think she's done all those years? And no one's mad

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By lightsout

@dernman: To be perfectly fair, "Oh right it is because you still failed to come up with anything that means anything. Try again." isn't the ideal of maturity either.

Obviously neither you or @ganon15 are going to concede to the other. This thread is basically over. Let's all move onto other new topics :)

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ganon15

@lightsout: Now hold on mate, it's not over yet. I remember this one page from a Wonder Woman comic that showed some amazons fighting and two of them kissing on the ground. It was old though.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: While I admire your gumption., I never said you didn't have more pieces of evidence - I said you 2 are never going to agree. It doesn't take a couple more pages of this to see that, lol. (If only because he has made it clear "it being directly stated in the comics" (ie: "wonder woman is bisexual") is the only thing that he would accept).

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By dernman

@ganon15 said:

@dernman: Mate, she spent millenniums on a man-free island of all women, just as that comic dondave posted, coupled with the fact that she even remarked about having no problem being with other women and multiple other hints, what do you think she's done all those years? And no one's mad

Conjecture, speculation, innuendos does not proof make. Also it's only applies to the Amazons not Wonder Woman because unlike them she isn't a millenium years old. Regardless time doesn't mean she's going to swing that way. Some people are what they are regardless.

I like to write myself and do the same thing with innuendoes with certain characters where the innuendoes are not real towards what the character is.

Telling someone to shut up and walk away is not a sign of a calm person who wants to discuss and not fight. Unless you're saying I was just speculating and making conjecture.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ganon15

When I find that comic page....then this thread will be alive again! And by comic page I mean the one of the amazons play-fighting with each other and 2 of them kissing.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By dernman

@lightsout said:

@dernman: To be perfectly fair, "Oh right it is because you still failed to come up with anything that means anything. Try again." isn't the ideal of maturity either.

I realized that is wasn't the nicest way to say it that's why I posted the edit and deleted the worst of my post. I left that in because I wanted to make the edit fast before the original was seen and made the situation worse.

Still although I could have worded it nicer or less blunt I don't see anything that means proof.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:

When I find that comic page....then this thread will be alive again! And by comic page I mean the one of the amazons play-fighting with each other and 2 of them kissing.

Unless one of those two Amazon's are Wonder Woman I don't see the point.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ganon15

@dernman: *heavy sigh* If 2 amazons are kissing, who's to say WW hasn't done it before? Especially knowing the bisexual subtext we've already pointed out.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Ah-ha. Understood.

Yea, just trying to do my part in stopping a thread that is continually bumped by an argument that is not getting anywhere, haha

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By dernman

@ganon15 said:

@dernman: If 2 amazons are kissing, who's to say WW hasn't done it before? Especially knowing the subtle bisexual context we've pointed out.

and how does that mean she has done it? If I had a brother who was gay and lived out in the boonies with only men does that mean I'm going to do it? Don't judge Wonder Woman by other's preferences.. Also say she does try it at least once to discover herself? Which don't have anything to say she did. Does that mean anything? Should all those gay people who were confused when they were younger because of their society telling them one thing should stop telling people they are gay and not bi?

By subtle bisexual context you mean the speculation, conjecture and innuendo right?

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: While I admire your gumption., I never said you didn't have more pieces of evidence - I said you 2 are never going to agree. It doesn't take a couple more pages of this to see that, lol. (If only because he has made it clear "it being directly stated in the comics" (ie: "wonder woman is bisexual") is the only thing that he would accept).

Well I'll tell you now, we had this thread just about wrapped up until Dernman showed up.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: Oh boy, lol. Well good luck to the both of you.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ganon15

@lightsout: how do you lock up this thing(thread)? lol

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Why is this in Delete/Combine pages?

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ganon15

@lightsout said:

@ganon15: Sorry, no clue

I'm just going to put this in the Delete/Combine pages section then. And my last words are - SHE'S BI! Goodnight.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. Really?

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By dernman

@ganon15 said:

@dernman: I said subtext

Which is implanted purposely or not by writers for readers to speculate, conjecture and make innuendo that may or may not be true about a character or story. Which applies more towards the Amazons then WW mostly.

@ganon15 said:

Well I'll tell you now, we had this thread just about wrapped up until Dernman showed up.

Excuse me for having an opinion that differs from yours and adding a little truth to the thread.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously did you make this thread just so people would agree with you? Why make it if you were not willing to have people disagree?

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

Seriously did you make this thread just so people would agree with you? Why make it if you were not willing to have people disagree?

Welcome to the internet :p lol

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Zijuun

No, she isn't.

I'm not going to let this thread ruin my childhood. >.>

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to post an actual comment then I read all the comments in this thread and realized it doesn't matter.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: Wow, you guys had a huge party while I was gone! lol I can't believe this is still being argued, didn't I already prove in my comment why she's bi?

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By jphulk26

@hexthis said:

@awesam said:
@ganon15 said:

Well, she spent her entire life in an ALL-WOMEN island that has secluded itself from men for a few thousand years. In the Justice League show we saw their hatred towards men being put into action by one Aresia, who is no doubt a lesbian due to her hardcore hatred of men.

Lesbians don't hate men, radical feminists do.

The term is misandrist. Any kind of true feminist doesn't hate men.

No she means the Radical Feminist movement. They did hate men. It was pretty stupid and most feminist´s didn´t take it seriously. But it was an actual movement.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightsout: @the_titan_lord: @ganon15: Fact is DC are too stupid, naive and conservative to do what is right for the character and her mythology. Clearly WW and the Amazons should be bisexual and many writers have hinted at it. She´s already a gay icon, it would make sense, rather than doing uninteresting crap and making her go out with superman. By the way the creators of Wonder Woman were bisexual, so the obvious undertones of that in the 40s were on purpose, but obviously gay characters were not allowed at that time which I think is the only reason Marston and his wife the co-creator did not make her bisexual or even gay.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it would not surprise me if she was i mean her family does do incest. Still man 3some with her supes and maxima would be awesome (may destroy the planet, but would still be awesome).

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: Tell AAAAALLLLLL of that to Dernman