#1 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Which force can compare to toon force?

#2 Posted by Lord_Brahman (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite of what people say, I think reality warping is stronger than Toon force.

#3 Edited by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio

Toon force can do what reality warping does. In all instances, Toon force, just defys all laws of existence.

#4 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean Toon Force is capable of breaking the fourth wall. Is there really anything more powerful than that in the comic world?

#5 Edited by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

I mean Toon Force is capable of breaking the fourth wall. Is there really anything more powerful than that in the comic world?

Don't think so, it again defys all laws in existence. Only another toon force user, can beat another toon force user.
#6 Posted by ImmortalOne (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the people of the internet...

Cuteness > Anything.

#7 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

loebforce rivals toon force. you can beat odinforce thor with just your fists. and smack uatu.

#8 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Don't think so, it again defys all laws in existence. Only another toon force user, can beat another toon force user.

This...Bugs Bunny is most powerful person in fiction...no one can beat him...even the One Above All. Only person who could get pretty close to beating him is Mickey Mouse and I doubt he could.

Could you post scan of Bugs Bunnys using toonforce?

#9 Edited by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio
@hermankeson said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

This...Bugs Bunny is most powerful person in fiction...no one can beat him...even the One Above All. Only person who could get pretty close to beating him is Mickey Mouse and I doubt he could.

Could you post scan of Bugs Bunnys using toonforce?

Really just watch some Looney Tunes lol. Sec i'll try and find some for ya.
#10 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing beats Norris' force or PIS force.

#11 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

You forgot Gay Boy Scouts and Bruce Lee. They both beat Norris force.

#12 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see the difference between reality warping and toon force. They're the same, only toon force's genre is comedy.

#13 Posted by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is one, the whole episode is actually done with Bugs being the animator. 

Bugs Bunny cutting FL off with a saw. 

Sec i'll find more.
#14 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@FinnVarra said:

@AngryHulks said:

You forgot Gay Boy Scouts and Bruce Lee. They both beat Norris force.

Chuck Norris create PIS paradox so that he can loose to Bruce Lee, all from his own will, lol.

Chuck Norris is the only being who is can be more than omnipotent, his power is beyond both fictional and non-fictional concept.

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: Bugs Bunny has been beat once by that Gremlin but for the most part he is pretty much TOAA of the looney tunes universe

#16 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: @hermankeson said:

Loeb Force and Liefield Force>Toon Force.

#17 Edited by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio

Wile E paints a tunnel, and the roadrunner goes right through it. 

Anyway just some examples of toon force, theres more but too many videos to look through.
#18 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Bugs cannot beat writer from the other company, Stan Lee, which TOAA actually is.

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: Chuck Norris is a pathetic old man with nothing impressive about him aside from the fact that despite being unfunny the jokes about him will not go away.

#20 Posted by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

@AngryHulks: Chuck Norris is a pathetic old man with nothing impressive about him aside from the fact that despite being unfunny the jokes about him will not go away.

Yes really, the jokes are getting so old..
#21 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: There are still Bruce Lee, Mr. T, Jack Bauer, McGyver, Charlie Sheen, and Batman to name a few. They're everywhere on the internet.

#22 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

reality warping is equal to the toon force, both of them can do whatever they want to.

#23 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: and none of them are funny

#24 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

I don't see the difference between reality warping and toon force. They're the same, only toon force's genre is comedy.

I have to agree with this, actually.

#25 Posted by BarelyAverage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@kingkronos said:

I have to agree with this, actually.

Except for in who framed roger rabbit which was a pretty good movie IMO.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wolfrazer said:
@texasdeathmatch said:

Doc Brown eats toons for breakfast 
#27 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3013 posts) - - Show Bio

No. It's all just retarded.

I.A.T.

#28 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

I consider The Precence and TOAA a force so no.

#29 Posted by nickzambuto (14971 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

No. It's all just retarded.

I.A.T.

It's a cartoon. Bugs Bunny was not created so he could partake in fictional battles against Batman with prep time.

#30 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone give me a toon force feat that is on a universal level? Like universal reality warping.

#31 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: Phineas and Ferb created a growth elixir that expanded the entire universe to about triple its previous size its kind of toon force

#32 Edited by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous

@Wolfrazer said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Doc Brown eats toons for breakfast 

While true he was a toon himself, he never successfully killed another toon other then the shoe with dip. Even then he didn't use toon force.
#33 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8091 posts) - - Show Bio

Bottomless pockets is a pretty powerful force as well... Big Head is proof of that.

#34 Edited by Wolfrazer (7729 posts) - - Show Bio

In short folks, nothing can be stronger then toon force. Theres probably an equal, but nothing stronger. This is why no character can be a match for Bugs, unless that other character has toon force and even then its doubtful because Bugs is the greatest at wielding it.

#35 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Wolfrazer: @hermankeson said:

Killer Croc and his rock>>>>>>>>>Loeb Force and Liefield Force>Toon Force.

I fixed that for you.

#36 Posted by ShootingNova (19078 posts) - - Show Bio

Player character force soloes.

#37 Edited by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

toon force still has weaknesses. what ever is funny in the situation they are force to do it. If you are clever you can beat toon force.be careful when being serious you be set up for a double act. Just like comedians they like straight man because they make themselves look good when they have one.

#38 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

With toonforce, you are immortal and can destroy your opponents by burning the comic book page they were on. It's the strongest force there is. That is why the strongest being in Marvel is Squirrel Girl.

#39 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides ultimate divine creative power (aka TOAA, the writer) toonforce>>>>> because that's the power of toonforce, to overcome your enemy in the most ridiculous and unbelievable ways possible

#40 Posted by yogsothoth2099 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs rules,he is a master at wielding toon force, but Felix the cat is like the Deathstoke of toon force.

#41 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Its lulzy.