Is Thor a Bad Influence on Other Heroes?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By evilvegeta74

In this scan you see Thor with the New Hyperion who has a Supermanesque/boyscout mentality as you can see. Check Thor out, doesn't he put you in the mind of the little devil on your shoulder telling you to go ahead it's okay? Look at Thors facial expression, now I'm almost sure about the cause of Tony Stark's recurring problem over the years. The scan says it all!

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Timandm

Oh, he's being a Viking! LOL! Usually, he's not one to corrupt the morals of others. Where did this happen? What series or issue? It seems he's being more like Hercules, here... and yes, Hercules is a bad influence.... even though we all love him... He's been cheating on his wife for thousands of years... He's slept with more women than Wolverine, all while being married...and apparently a few men... he offers alcohol to minors... and he undresses in front of them as well...

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Timandm: Thats from a Avengers # 4 preview! Thor is my favorite hero, when him and Herc get together, that's a bad mix. I feel for any bar owner when they start drinking.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Timandm: Thats from a Avengers # 4 preview! Thor is my favorite hero, when him and Herc get together, that's a bad mix. I feel for any bar owner when they start drinking.

This this and this!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Pyrogram: I had to,this was way too funny to ignore!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Pyrogram: Look real hard Captain America even has a wine glass, and he has a weird I'm having a goodtime look on his face, I don't think he's drinking milk min that glass. Thor is responsible for that lol!

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Timandm

@Pyrogram said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

This this and this!

@evilvegeta74 said:

Did you happen to catch the issues of "The Incredible Hercules" when they both pretended to be the other? I LOVED that...

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By John Valentine

Thor's the sort of superhero I'd like to meet!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Timandm: It's in my closet, I remember seeing the cover of that comic sitting on the shelf and knew that there was a Hercules scheme in the making. Sure enough he was trying to impress a woman, by lying about his identity, that was funny.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Timandm

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Timandm: It's in my closet, I remember seeing the cover of that comic sitting on the shelf and knew that there was a Hercules scheme in the making. Sure enough he was trying to impress a woman, by lying about his identity, that was funny.

Well, not just ANY woman.... As I recall, she was the queen of Elfheim or some such thing? But seeing Thor (as Hercules) decide to fight like Hercules and kick Hercules (as Thor) in the nads.... That was priceless...

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Timandm: She was the Queen of something, I loved that issue, those two are hilarious when they get together. Guranteed mayhem!

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGodofThunder

Wish thor and herc had a team book!

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 18hunt

Vikings will be Vikings, they have certain, Viking swag.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#14  Edited By Teerack

I like when he tried to get Captain Britain drunk before fighting the phoenix, because it would make him braver. lol

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Teerack: Thats Thor! The World is in danger we have to stop the threat. Wait, we have to stop at the bar first, an urgent matter must be tended to, my thirst ha,ha,ha,ha, for Asgard!