Is this the return of the Donna and Jade?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

Edited By RazzaTazz
No Caption Provided

Since the beginning of the new 52 there are still a lot of characters missing (some of whom are fan favourites.) On a recommendation this week I went back and checked out the first four issues of the series Vibe. I am not if it is for me, but I did have a strange suspicion of what might happen (so this is kind of a speculative spoiler.) In this series Amanda Waller is charge of Cadmus as well as the Suicide Squad. Unlike the comic stories of Cadmus which were mostly responsible for the creation of Superboy and a few others, there is another version of Cadmus and that is from Justice League Unlimited (the television series). In both series Cadmus is used to counter balance the power of the Justice League, which is feared to be too powerful for Earth's heroes. At the same time JLU reintroduced some of the characters from the Super Friends (in appearance though not in name) and a clone of Supergirl that looked much like Power Girl. In JLA's Vibe Gypsy is shown as one of the main characters as she is trapped in a room full of other containment cells, but then the question is who else is in those cells? Some of the old infinity Inc. characters have been reintroduced in Earth 2, but there are still quite a few missing, and as there are so many other similarities it makes me wonder whether the writers are going to copy any other parts of that story, especially with the creation of the armies. Perhaps Jade and Donna are Gypsy's neighbours waiting to be set free?