Is Is how Civil War will end? War Machine dies?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The Civil War has gotten into the final stages. They are set to clash one final time...

Then a much much larger threat to all of humanity in the form of Thanos is revealed.

Easily disposing of the superheroes with no effort..

Then the film ends.

I know i would love that ending

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

There is no way Thanos will be making a personal appearance on Earth before Avengers 3. Especially since it a Captain America film, which deals exclusively with Captain America's problems.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goonage: There is no other way to end it. If they are going to the lengths of beating the s*#$ out of each other...as it seems in the trailer... Only a force that threat of extermination for all mankind could sway them back into teaming together.

It makes no sense to just wait until an Avenger film. How many Avengers are in Captain America Civil War? All but Thor and Hulk??

Thats more than enough.

Thanos better be in it

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think Thanos should make his reveal towards the end of Infinity War (Part 1) with him smiling with Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, Scarlet Witch all badly beaten lying around him, and then the camera pans out to show you Hulk, Thor & Vision all with cuts and bruises (vision malfunctioning) and then the camera zooms in on Hulk whose cuts start to heal and then he begins to smirk and then the film ends.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@morleericks: Not happening.

Considering Captain Mar-Vell and the Guardians will probably oppose Thanos as well not just the Avengers and maybe the F4 depending on what happens with them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: that does sound bad ass.

But Infinity War is where Thanos is suppose to be introduced the main antagonist I thought?

I am just saying to get them back together as a tightly knit unit and understanding that there are far worst being out there than each other. Beings that wish death for all life everywhere.

I would think an appearance by Thanos..and the vast power he wields, even without the IG, would supply more than enough evidence to both teams, that they need to stick together

Also, why dont they just do a stand alone Thanos film? Of him retrieving each infinity stone. They have the funds to accomplish it

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: thats not how it went down in the comic. I don't know if that matters though.

Would be sick if they do WWH somehow.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope not.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By goonage

There is no other way to end it. If they are going to the lengths of beating the s*#$ out of each other...as it seems in the trailer... Only a force that threat of extermination for all mankind could sway them back into teaming together.

I'm pretty sure that is what Zemo will be for.

It makes no sense to just wait until an Avenger film. How many Avengers are in Captain America Civil War? All but Thor and Hulk??

Exactly. The "Avengers" are missing their two biggest heavy-hitters, hence, they don't stand a chance and would just make a fight against Thanos boring.

Also, Captain America's movie are more grounded than Avengers ones. Thanos wouldn't fit at all with the tone of the movie, especially since 2 of the most sci-fi heavy characters in the MCU are absent.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@morleericks said:

The Civil War has gotten into the final stages. They are set to clash one final time...

Then a much much larger threat to all of humanity in the form of Thanos is revealed.

Easily disposing of the superheroes with no effort..

Then the film ends.

I know i would love that ending

Maybe, but doubtful. After all unlike the comics the movie makers know that a bad movie can kill a franchise for a while. Remember Batman and Robin with Clooney? I think they'll end this with a lot of bad feelings but with a little hope for a reconciliation in the next movie, a loophole that was never included in the comics when Cap simply gave up and everyone forgot about cw as fast as possible as many of the writers simply refused to deal with it.

Personally I'd like to see the world conquered and the heroes forced underground to fight a revolution in the next movie.

manuelb132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's going to end with shawarma.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I see Thunderbolt Ross doing something to cause the two sides to join.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope it would ruin continuity for Dr Strange, Black Panther, Spider-man and all the other films taking place between now and Avengers 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456: @goonage: i didnt say a fight. I just said an appearance by Thanos during the Civil War which included him throwing them all around like ragdolls then the film ending. I wouldnt expect the full on fight until Civil War...

I mean, surely no one believes the Avengers stand a chance....even if they are all present at the time of his arrival..... I just think it would be a pretty cool eay for him to make his presence felt. Not saying it would happen

How would it ruin all of the films? They cant keep hiding him for every film. With only snippets of him saying something awesome then cutting off..

The scene with him in Guardians of the Galaxy was one of the single greatest scenes in any Marvel movie ever. Come on! Need more of that. I would rather watch him talk in a chair, then watch most of the Avengers.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America dies, like in the comics, Stark tells Bucky to take the mantel to honor Steve.

Cap will be revived with the infinity gauntlet.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheArchon

@morleericks: They are not hiding him. They are keeping him for the Avengers 3. I don't believe people who actually read Civil War would like them to introduce Thanos just for the sake of it. He doesn't belong in this storyline.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thearchon: he wouldnt be in the storyline. He would appear at the end to make their disagreement with each other seem pointless. As they are to realize that there are Much greater threats to be concerned about

Not saying it needs to happen but it would be cool

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there`s more to this.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

That would be beyond awesome. I hope your theory turns out to be true.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No logic at all, that would create huge restrictions in the Mcu Spider-Man movie!

Wrong movie, Thanos certainly will be explored in the "end of all things", not civil war! (lol)

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456: @goonage: i didnt say a fight. I just said an appearance by Thanos during the Civil War which included him throwing them all around like ragdolls then the film ending. I wouldnt expect the full on fight until Civil War...

I mean, surely no one believes the Avengers stand a chance....even if they are all present at the time of his arrival..... I just think it would be a pretty cool eay for him to make his presence felt. Not saying it would happen

How would it ruin all of the films? They cant keep hiding him for every film. With only snippets of him saying something awesome then cutting off..

The scene with him in Guardians of the Galaxy was one of the single greatest scenes in any Marvel movie ever. Come on! Need more of that. I would rather watch him talk in a chair, then watch most of the Avengers.

Well either he'd have to conquer earth than abandon it. Or the other movies would have to take place during a Thanos occupation. Neither makes sense.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

If Civil War does not end in the same way that the comic does it will be the most disappointed I've ever been with a superhero movie.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan12456: I dont think thanos will show up until thor ragnorok. But he probably will be in the credit scene of captain america civil war.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

#24  Edited By RavenVice01

@goonage: thanos is scheduled for GOTG 2 since he will be after the Infinity stones

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@those_eyes: the ending credit scene should be scarlet witch entering the sanctum sanctorum. Dr. Strange interlude

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: the ending credit scene should be scarlet witch entering the sanctum sanctorum. Dr. Strange interlude

interesting!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Civil War does not end in the same way that the comic does it will be the most disappointed I've ever been with a superhero movie.

but chris evans has already been scheduled to be in the upcoming movies so i dint think cap is going to die like in the comics. I think they will have alot of main hero deaths in infinity war. Thats when i think cap will die along with a bunch others.

I have heard though that iron man may die in civil war. Somebody is bound to die in civil war. Maybe bucky will die. would be very impactful to see cap break down at bucky dying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: War Machine dies.

They literally showed it in the trailer. I am assuming thats what prompts Tony to take on both Captain America and Bucky.

That was made clear lol

They probably should have cut that out

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Maybe he is just knocked out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't everyone say he was going to die in AoU?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: War Machine dies.

They literally showed it in the trailer. I am assuming thats what prompts Tony to take on both Captain America and Bucky.

That was made clear lol

You really think they woud make it that obvious by showing him dead in the trailer? For all you know he could ko'd or in a coma from whatever happened to him. If anything its probably an outside influence other cap that injured or killed war machine if he even was dead in that clip.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena: well...Tony is holding him and transitions into a look of desperation and anger.

They cant kill anybody else off

Avatar image for deactivated-57e73a0365070
deactivated-57e73a0365070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: You shouldn't put possible spoilers in the title.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reuisu: I know just as much about the film as you do

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By those_eyes

has anyone actually consider that Stark may die... i know you don't want to hear that but i have heard in the real world Robert wants to retire/quit + he is the most expensive actor last i checked to hire + he is the oldest of actor playing an avenger... so yeah maybe instead of just not having him around they may just kill him off so they can keep making the movies... and films sometimes like to flip stories around and throw us off and shock us etc

thats what i said about stark dying. But after that who will take over as the tech guy on the team?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: Antman could solo the entire Avengers.

Of course he and Hank Pym would be the tech guys lol

I just cant see an Avengers film without Iron Man. Thats Marvel's Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: we could play in the movie... Im in shape :)

What character could I play?

Which is the character that avoids confrontation at all cost?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: I might be able to pull of Spiderman.

As long as i dont have to look like im 15..cuz I am not

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extremely doubtful to say the least.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

characters will only start dying in infinity war.........

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine dies.

That was made clear lol

the trailer of iron man 3 pretty much directed us to who the mandarin is then we get to the whole movie and that mandarin was a sham.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cap dies.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

War machine dying in the movie would explain why we haven't seen anything regarding the character in recent Marvel solicits

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: No Cap will die and they will realize they should all have been fighting the bad guys all along.