Is there any Omnipotent being in DC ? (READ COMPLETE OP)

• 99 results
Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Anti_Killemall

Is there anybody in DC who has been stated Omnipotent in comics, official biographies of characters or interviews of writers ?

if yes then list those characters ALONG WITH EVIDENCE OR PROOF

NOTE - there is a scan in which presence claims himself infinite. Don't post it here because being infinite isin't omnipotence, being ABSOLUTE INFINITE is omnipotence.

EDIT - Being generous i realized that if a character state someone omnipotent then it is not necessarily true cuz characters can say wrong things BUT AT THE SAME TIME so can writers :) writers have full write to write ANYTHING so they too can write wrong things but if we start considering everything wrong then there would be no meaning of comics hence i edited op and now i would accept any statement weather its from character or writer BUT ALONG WITH SCAN/PROOF ONLY.

Don't post scan of Darksied stating himself omni cuz i am aware of it. Post some other.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

???????

Is adding anti to your username going to be the new geist?

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Presence is the equivalent of God in the DC Universe so he'd count.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Mxyzptlk ever been proven to not be omnipotent?

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman said:

I think you didn't read OP. I want proof not assumptions. Being a god/supreme-being/ means nothing. It doesn't prove omnipotence.

is it stated by writer that hes omnipotent ? if yes then show proof. if no then he is not omnipotent.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there anybody in DC who has been stated Omnipotent BY WRITERS (comics, official biographies of characters and interviews included)

if yes then list those characters ALONG WITH EVIDENCE OR PROOF

NOTE - there is a scan in which presence claims himself infinite. Don't post it here because 1) its not stated by writer, (2) being infinite isin't omnipotence, being ABSOLUTE INFINITE is omnipotence.

What is difference between Infinite and Absolute Infinite?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By dorukesin

@havenless: mr.mxy or bat-mite was using toon force

reality warping ≠ omni-

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Presence himself said that he is infinite; God Swamp Thing, The Great Evil Beast & Ellaine Belloc are also omnipotent

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SheenLantern

The Presence is supposed to be. But DC writers have no idea how to write omnipotent characters.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatGod

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman said:

I think you didn't read OP. I want proof not assumptions. Being a god/supreme-being/ means nothing. It doesn't prove omnipotence.

@havenless said:

is it stated by writer that hes omnipotent ? if yes then show proof. if no then he is not omnipotent.

According to Wikipedia (I know it isn't a reliable source but whatever):

The Presence is the all-powerful invincible incarnation of the Abrahamic God in the DC Universe and is omnipotent, omniscient, omniversal, and omnipresent. Different stories portray it as being the "creator of the DC universe" and thus transcending all things, with the Presence itself being its representation within creation. Other stories present it as another god who inherited a large portion of the Godwave, the force that created the gods of the DC Universe.

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Presence himself said that he is infinite; God Swamp Thing, The Great Evil Beast & Ellaine Belloc are also omnipotent

i too can say i am infinite so ...

furthermore being infinite =/= omnipotence. hulk is infinite in terms of strength but he isin't omni..

none of them is omnipotent unless you have proof.

Do you people have some problem in reading OP ?

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By hart7668

I feel like by the OP's standards, there isn't a single omnipotent character in comics.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@hart7668: the most powerful being in both comic and anime history is TOAA, closely followed by the primal monitor. then the presence, mom ect

the writer> the canvas> the omnipotent beings created by the writer on the canvas.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

I feel like by the OP's standards, there isn't a single omnipotent character in comics.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the only reason he even made this topic is to demean the posters who dare respond.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Presence.

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Anti_Killemall

@hart7668: the most powerful being in both comic and anime history is TOAA, closely followed by the primal monitor. then the presence, mom ect

the writer> the canvas> the omnipotent beings created by the writer on the canvas.

LOL Toaa isin't even strongest in marvel let alone whole comic verse. Strongest in marvel are writer's who appeared in comics like stan lee, jack kirby.

there are INFINITE fictional characters equally powerful as stan lee/jack kirby and INFINITELY stronger than toaa/over monitor/presence. I can create infinite fictional characters all in seperate fictions and make them all my own representation. so you see, no fictional character is so special. their are infinites of similar kind.

writers are on top and there are infinite characters of similar kind.

Presence.

No he isin't. you guys don't read OP

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@baron_von_santa said:

LOL Toaa isin't even strongest in marvel let alone whole comic verse. Strongest in marvel are writer's who appeared in comics like stan lee, jack kirby.

there are INFINITE fictional characters equally powerful as stan lee/jack kirby and INFINITELY stronger than toaa/over monitor/presence. I can create infinite fictional characters all in seperate fictions and make them all my own representation. so you see, no fictional character is so special. their are infinites of similar kind.

well actuall, DC editors >>>> Writers

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Anti_Killemall
Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@anti_killemall said:

@baron_von_santa said:

And Fans > DC Editorial. They decide with their money.

And Media > Fans. They tell us what to like.

And Government > Media. They control it.

The government is omnipotent. My tinfoil hat is useless.

LOL but we are talking about fictional characters. Govt or media don't have their appearance in comics so they doesn't count. Writers have so writers count.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mitran said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@anti_killemall said:

@baron_von_santa said:

And Fans > DC Editorial. They decide with their money.

And Media > Fans. They tell us what to like.

And Government > Media. They control it.

The government is omnipotent. My tinfoil hat is useless.

LOL but we are talking about fictional characters. Govt or media don't have their appearance in comics so they doesn't count. Writers have so writers count.

No Caption Provided

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: Obama certainly didn't made it. He don't have any authority over marvel so Obama in pic have nothing to do with real Obama. However writers in comic may/may not be representations of real writers. grant morrison appeared as a representation of real writer

No Caption Provided

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: sure obama > writers and characters but obama doesn't count cuz hez not a part of marvel, Writers count cuz they are part of marvel.

that pic of obama has nothing to do with real obama

that pic of grant morrison has very much to do with infact is the representation of real grant morrison.

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: why are you ignoring my point. he is NOT in marvel. That pic of obama has nothing to do with real obama. There are universe, milky way, earth, obama are there in comics but they have nothing to do with real universe, milky way, earth, obama.

but Writer as shown in my pic has very much to do with infact is the representation of real grant morrison. he says "i am your writer" " i am behind these scenes" to a comic character. Clearly hes reffering to real grant morrison.

Now you my point ? If still no then close this chapter here. Anyways it has nothing to do with this thread.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#31  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@hart7668 said:

I'm starting to get the feeling that the only reason he even made this topic is to demean the posters who dare respond.

This.

The thread is ridiculous. I'm not biting.

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@anti_killemall: Lolreally? He's clearly the real Obama. Why are you assuming he's fictional?

I can make any character say "I am your writer" but it won't make it true. That's not even how writers work. He should have had a pencil and written Animal Man, that would be more accurate. That was just a character that thought he was Morrison.

yes hes fictional one, There are universe, milky way, earth, obama are there in comics but they have nothing to do with real universe, milky way, earth, obama. real obama has no hand in doing that.

morrison had his own hand in doing that.

and yes grant morrison was real writer here is next page

No Caption Provided

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Anti_Killemall

@mitran said:

@anti_killemall:

The Milky Way did exist in the Marvel Universe. That's the real Obama. Why is this so hard?

Grant Morrison looks nothing like that. He's bald and not paper white. So clearly that's not him. It's just another character. And like I said, by your logic Deadpool is omnipotent. You're saying Deadpool could beat guys like Galactus and the Spectre. Do you realize that?

ooooo so your telling me milky way of marvel is real milky way then i guess we all have died and recreated countless times. they are not real , they are fictional and have nothing to do with real.

Don't make bullshit claims. Morroson is clearly representation of real one.

Deadpool encountered with those beings which are fictional and have nothing to do with real. furthermore even if writer says he went to real world still its untrue cuz he can't. hes just fictional.

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: hes writer, he can be what he choose to be in comics, thats why i said hes omnipotent in comics. you are wrong. just admit i am right. hes real ,obama isin't. Obama didn't made that comic. Morrison did. and now it appears to me that your trolling.

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: you think i am troll. i think you are troll. I knew it would end like this. Thats why i said close the chapter here. It has nothing to do with topic of this thread

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@havenless said:

@hart7668 said:

This.

LOL since nobody has any proof that dc has omnipotent character apart from writers thus DC fans are getting mad and saying this thread is fail. LOL

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Havenless

@anti_killemall said:

@jedixman said:

@havenless said:

@hart7668 said:

This.

LOL since nobody has any proof that dc has omnipotent character apart from writers thus DC fans are getting mad and saying this thread is fail. LOL

Oh, no, it's a solid thread. You're the problem.

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Lol at people not recognizing Grant's comic-self. He was called "The Writer" and was killed off in Suicide Squad after he wrote about him being killed on the previous panel. :D

So he was all-causing, but not really all-knowing...?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti_Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: read op. something is written in bolded letters

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lifeofvibe

@anti_killemall: im sorry my friend but its true he says it him self i am omnipotent

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers