#1 Posted by Superguy0009e (2404 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a word for when a superhero/hero darts away from a scene of the crime and looking BA while doing it?

Sort of like this (happens near the end)

Loading Video...
#2 Edited by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

it's a verb

escaping /the cops

#3 Posted by acer51 (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

No but you could invent one.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (29083 posts) - - Show Bio

The phrase is 'Batman-ing it"