#1 Posted by SOG7dc (6987 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean as far as street level heroes I think spiderman is the best. is there a street level character that can beat him (WITHOUT PREP)?

#2 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is the top street level character

#4 Edited by SOG7dc (6987 posts) - - Show Bio

he's the perfect blend of speed, strength, quickness and agility. and to top it all off he's a genius and has spidey sense. this coming from a batman fan.

#5 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Street-level is kind of weird to define but I guess Venom, Deathstroke, and KOTD Black Panther come to mind. I wouldn't necessarily put them above or below Spidey, but they're certainly in the upper ranks of the vaguely-defined 'street-level'.

#6 Edited by Immortal777 (7343 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider/Kaine could beat him.

#7 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe panther could beat him now since his upgrade

#8 Edited by RustyRoy (11989 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Street-level is kind of weird to define but I guess Venom, Deathstroke, and KOTD Black Panther come to mind. I wouldn't necessarily put them above or below Spidey, but they're certainly in the upper ranks of the vaguely-defined 'street-level'.

Agreed. Many fans here consider Wolverine a street leveler too.

#9 Edited by batmannflash (6215 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure what you call a street level hero anymore...

Either way, Kaine would beat Parker. Wolverine and Black Panther, maybe. And Deathstroke through PIS haha

#10 Edited by i_like_swords (13944 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Venom, probably any of the symbiotes actually.

Luther Strode potentially.

#11 Posted by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Yeah his clone Kaine can beat him up if he wants because he was amazing during the clone saga and how took on multiple Spider-Man clones was amazing.

#12 Posted by The Stegman (23918 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Spidey is the strongest street level you can get, go higher than him, and you're not street anymore

#13 Posted by RunawayAvenger (459 posts) - - Show Bio

What characteristics would you define a street level? It's really hard to tell these days.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (19390 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, the various Symbiotes.

#15 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Strider92 (16258 posts) - - Show Bio

Backlash could although he may not be considered street level.

#17 Posted by HeckTate (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you consider Gambit a street leveler? Because I feel they could be evenly matched. Spider webs aren't worth much against someone who can just make them explode. Also, if you want to include DC characters I'd say Animal Man (again, not sure if he'd be considered street lvl, he's by no means an A-list hero). That would be an interesting fight, too. Animal Man can sling some webs of his own.