• 64 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@god_spawn: ahh, sounds like a good change then. I am only up to date with the first volume.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#52 god_spawn  Moderator

@jake_fury: I'm starting to find Quicksilver likable in the more current issues. He's finally owning up to stuff. You'll see it later on.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You know a comic book character sucks when his movie version is better.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Freefa11

I've heard QS described as "Namor lite" before in a derogatory manner. This seems pretty apt to me; he is a conceited, arrogant, condescending jackass, with some creepy overprotective issues regarding his sister. Personality-wise, there's not much to like about him.

At least Namor is an actual monarch of a large kingdom, and is fairly powerful to boot. He's a jerk, but he can actually back it up pretty well if he has to. Pietro, though, isn't anywhere near being a top tier mutant, so when he pulls it, you mostly just wish someone would smack the hell out of him.

Power-wise, I'm not sure what the issue with him would be. He moves something between Mach 2 and 5, I think, and has always been around there. He's never been a lightspeeder like Flash, and isn't really supposed to be. That doesn't mean he's slow though, or that his powers suck.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quciksilver hate? Was this thread made because people have said Flash is more popular? People saying that the Flash is more popular than QS is not the same thing as them hating him. If I said Spider-Man is more popular than Cyclops that doesn't mean I hate Cyclops. Batman, Wolverine, Superman these are characters that are hated. Most people seem indifferent towards QS tbh don't know where you're seeing people hating on him.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I don't know how you confused Quicksilver with Goku...

iDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

FTL huh?

Still 0/10

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@bsaa: Ok, Pietro's actually one of the most intriguing Marvel characters to me, but the "running joke" post was hysterical. :D

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Meh. He's not interesting character, and the only real exposure I had to him was the JLA/Avengers crossover where he's bitching and complaining about Flash being faster than he is.

IMO, Quicksilver is meh. He's a whatever character that, oddly enough, makes about as much impact as some b-lister that needlessly dies in at the beginning of a Comic book event just to add shock value.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@nickthedevil: To explain where I'm getting the "intriguing" thing, I always liked how his pompousness was at odds with the limits his body had when using his power. Kept him in check, so to speak. That's why I didn't care for either one of his upgrades. Before that, he made a great supporting character/bound-to-be traitor archetype.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

QS is boring he does not bring anything to the table.He needs a upgrade.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

haters gonna hate bruh