#1 Posted by Racob7 (5368 posts) - - Show Bio

Well is he?

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. The Speed Force, and those who channel it, are the fastest men alive. To the point that when all of Marvel's speedsters raced to the moon and back, a battered Barry Allen, bearded, wearing the tattered remains of his costume, and suffering from amnesia, appeared on Earth and beat them all there, despite them all having a sizable head start.

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter Zolomon is faster & Runner w/space gem debatably could be faster.

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope because teleporters can get to points across the universe faster.

But if you count comics like Star Trek and Star Wars, Flash would be really slow in travel speed compared to these ships.

#5 Posted by lightsout (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Hunter Zolomon is faster & Runner w/space gem debatably could be faster.

Zoom's time-manipulation pushes the boundaries of what exactly is meant by "speed"...it all muddies up if you include him.

#6 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightsout:Going off the title "fastest character of all" he should be included.

#7 Posted by lightsout (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine, fine. But IMO if I challenged Usain Bolt to the 100m dash, stopped time and casually walked to the finish line (then resuming time & crossing it) - I may have won the race, but it takes the spirit out of asking who the fastest between us was.

#8 Posted by Reignmaker (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

But if you count comics like Star Trek and Star Wars, Flash would be really slow in travel speed compared to these ships.

I thought we were talking about characters, not rocket ships.

#9 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

I thought we were talking about characters, not rocket ships.

Nope because teleporters can get to points across the universe faster.

#10 Edited by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon Beyonder is faster.

So very much faster.

#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends what you mean by fastest.

#12 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Through sheer running speed, without the aid of time manipulation or teleportation, the Flash is essentially the fastest (though, could the Black Racer give him a run for his money? I mean, it is the grim reaper of the speed force.)

However, in terms of simply getting from A to B, teleporters and time manipulators can move much faster.

#13 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is possibly the fastest kinetic motion character.

But he's not the fastest character of all. Goku's instant transmission speeds are faster. (BUT INSTANT TRANSMISSION ISN'T KINETIC MOTION)