Is "The Flash" heading towards "Flashpoint"?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

^

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much I think that's how Sara will come back

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It seems that way.

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Leatherface003

Probably...but don't know how will they handle it after flashpoint....I believe the ultimate destiny is probably Infinity crisis...

Anyone heard that they cast Hawkgirl for crossover series..

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course they are

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, i'm still hoping for a DCCMU though

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would seem odd, but perhaps loose adaption is the best way to put it.

Barry will travel into the past, save his mom, come back to a screwed up future where:

• Oliver is Ra's Al Ghul
  • Ray Palmer rules and defends his city with an Iron Fist (season 1 Arrow, almost.)
  • Diggle is head of A.R.G.U.S. and a huge A-hole.
  • Team Arrow are now Task Force X/Suicide Squad, and fight against Oliver. Led by Deathstroke, and including Canary, Arsenal (now with a robotic prosthesis, courtesy of the last encounter with The League,) Thea (now known as Cheshire,) and Wildcat.
  • The Rogues (Cold, Heatwave, Glider, and Pied Piper,) are heroes.
  • Firestorm is hunted like an animal by the U.S. Government, and as such hates everyone and attacks anyone that comes near him. Accidentally killed Stein's wife while Robbie tried to fight for control. As such the two sides often fight for control of Firestorm making him even more dangerous and unstable.
  • Barry never became The Flash, but is Iris's fiance.
  • Eddie fights The Rogues as Cobalt Blue.
  • Detective West was killed by Reverse Flash instead of Barry's mom, so Iris moved in with Barry's family.
  • Detective Lance committed suicide after learning of his daughter's death.
  • Thea is also a Vertigo addict, and without a steady supply of it (think Bane's use of venom,) she grows unstable, and eventually homicidal. Otherwise, while a little shaky, she's still skilled enough to kill with relative ease.
  • Felicity works with Huntress, Malcolm, and Vixen to contain and protect people in the middle of Oliver and Ray's war on crime/each other, though she was badly injured in one such instance.
  • Both Ray and Oliver blame the other for what happened to Felicity (she's blind in one eye, and constantly has to wear a neck brace.)
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: If half of the things you said happens, it'd be awesome.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@scouterv: If half of the things you said happens, it'd be awesome.

I was joking when that list started, but actually looking at it, I kind of want to see Flashpoint TV-Verse.

Or at the very least, Oliver's turn, Diggle and the new Suicide Squad.

The Firestorm stuff sounded pretty sweet too, so seeing how that plays out would be cool.

Ultimately though, I could see Barry recreating the experiment that gave him his powers with help from possibly Ray or even Stein, creating a new team (or joining The Rogues,) and reversing history.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Black_Arrow

I think it is.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Would seem odd, but perhaps loose adaption is the best way to put it.

Barry will travel into the past, save his mom, come back to a screwed up future where:

• Oliver is Ra's Al Ghul
  • Ray Palmer rules and defends his city with an Iron Fist (season 1 Arrow, almost.)
  • Diggle is head of A.R.G.U.S. and a huge A-hole.
  • Team Arrow are now Task Force X/Suicide Squad, and fight against Oliver. Led by Deathstroke, and including Canary, Arsenal (now with a robotic prosthesis, courtesy of the last encounter with The League,) Thea (now known as Cheshire,) and Wildcat.
  • The Rogues (Cold, Heatwave, Glider, and Pied Piper,) are heroes.
  • Firestorm is hunted like an animal by the U.S. Government, and as such hates everyone and attacks anyone that comes near him. Accidentally killed Stein's wife while Robbie tried to fight for control. As such the two sides often fight for control of Firestorm making him even more dangerous and unstable.
  • Barry never became The Flash, but is Iris's fiance.
  • Eddie fights The Rogues as Cobalt Blue.
  • Detective West was killed by Reverse Flash instead of Barry's mom, so Iris moved in with Barry's family.
  • Detective Lance committed suicide after learning of his daughter's death.
  • Thea is also a Vertigo addict, and without a steady supply of it (think Bane's use of venom,) she grows unstable, and eventually homicidal. Otherwise, while a little shaky, she's still skilled enough to kill with relative ease.
  • Felicity works with Huntress, Malcolm, and Vixen to contain and protect people in the middle of Oliver and Ray's war on crime/each other, though she was badly injured in one such instance.
  • Both Ray and Oliver blame the other for what happened to Felicity (she's blind in one eye, and constantly has to wear a neck brace.)

Cool stuff in here!

Rumor is Batman is getting introduce in season 2, and that there will be a paralel universe episode.

Introducing Batman would probaly be the confirmation of Flashpoint.