Is Lucius Fox part of the "Bat Circle" in the new 52?

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperJedi17

I've seen him in Nightwing.But i'm unsure on if Lucius Is "part of the team" so to speak like Alfred Or if he's just a friend of the family.

redhoodnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By redhoodnet

Good Question....

He is left out of Death of the Family so I guess he is not inner circle. But he still has a role to play.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By SUNMAN

Nolan has indelibly linked him to the Batfamily.

He doesn't stop by for Christmas or milk and cookies like the rest of the kids but he takes care of all the gadgets and oversees Wayne Enterprises when Bruce is out cracking skulls.

So he's part of it, he's just not directly linked to the crime fighting. If you recall he and his daughter were targeted by the League of Assassins in Red Robin, prior to Flash Point.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperJedi17

@SUNMAN said:

He doesn't stop by for Christmas or milk and cookies like the rest of the kids but he takes care of all the gadgets and oversees Wayne Enterprises when Bruce is out cracking skulls.

So he's part of it, he's just not directly linked to the crime fighting. If you recall he and his daughter were targeted by the League of Assassins in Red Robin, prior to Flash Point.

But Nothing conclusive on his current standing in the New 52?Strange that he hasn't been in any batman issues,but he shows up for a couple of nightwing issues.Seems strange.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis

@SuperJedi17 said:

I've seen him in Nightwing.But i'm unsure on if Lucius Is "part of the team" so to speak like Alfred Or if he's just a friend of the family.

The last issue of Batman:The Dark Knight left me with the impression that he may well know Bruce's secret ID.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SUNMAN

@SuperJedi17 said:

@SUNMAN said:

But Nothing conclusive on his current standing in the New 52?Strange that he hasn't been in any batman issues,but he shows up for a couple of nightwing issues.Seems strange.

He's been in several Bat books already just not Batman. Snyder doesn't want to use him or doesn't need to. He's more of a background supporting character. Alfred's already the main support. I mean Fox isn't a character that's going to be widely used.

But as I said he is indelibly linked doesn't mean you should expect him to pop up all the time.

He's been in Nightwing, Batwing and Batman Inc off the top of my head and possibly two other titles.

He's not replacing Alfred, he won't be the main supporting. And Snyder's already loading the book up with the Batfamily kids. I mean Redhood, Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, Red Robin. I'm kind of surprised he hasn't shoved Batwing in yet.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SuperJedi17

@SUNMAN said:

@SuperJedi17 said:

@SUNMAN said:

He's been in several Bat books already just not Batman. Snyder doesn't want to use him or doesn't need to. He's more of a background supporting character. Alfred's already the main support. I mean Fox isn't a character that's going to be widely used.

But as I said he is indelibly linked doesn't mean you should expect him to pop up all the time.

He's been in Nightwing, Batwing and Batman Inc off the top of my head and possibly two other titles.

He's not replacing Alfred, he won't be the main supporting. And Snyder's already loading the book up with the Batfamily kids. I mean Redhood, Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, Red Robin. I'm kind of surprised he hasn't shoved Batwing in yet.

My question was just if he had any clue that Dick,Bruce or any of the others were the costumed heroes of gotham(more or less).Not if he was a big help in it all.Also,only been readin Batman,Nightwing,since #1,b&r since #0,just to clear that up.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SUNMAN

@SuperJedi17 said:

@SUNMAN said:

@SuperJedi17 said:

@SUNMAN said:

My question was just if he had any clue that Dick,Bruce or any of the others were the costumed heroes of gotham(more or less).Not if he was a big help in it all.Also,only been readin Batman,Nightwing,since #1,b&r since #0,just to clear that up.

Going from Morrison's full run it seems like he does. Other writers tend to leave it ambiguous though.

tiger26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By tiger26

he showed up in batwing when one of the owls tried to kill him

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By longbowhunter

Lucius was just mentioned in this week's issue of Talon.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SuperJedi17

@SUNMAN:

Thanks,tthat's what i was asking.