is Lord beerus skyfather level ?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i just found out that odin never busted a galaxy on panel, only through statements....this definitely makes Berrus skyfather level now.

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By ArticulateT

I wouldn't put it past Beerus to be in the region of Skyfather level (given further evidence, of course), or a Herald at the very least, though it mainly comes down to what can be said about his job.

At this point, it has been acknowledged that Beerus is capable of a lot of things, but looking at his destruction feats, he's thus far been the only DBZ character to physically destroy a planet through physical force rather than Ki (flying through 7 celestial bodies after eating wasabi) and if it's been acknowledged on panel that Beerus has busted stars, then Beerus can be considered a star buster. However, he is the God of Destruction, whose job is to destroy planets so that the creator spirits can make new ones. Based on flashbacks and the like,he does this one at a time after a prolonged slumber.

If we were to consider non-canon content, Broly would be the only character to be credited with busting a galaxy, but the less said about him the better.

As for attributing the rank, then... it's hard to say. Assuming that Beerus, Whis and the Kais make up the DBZ Pantheon, then I wouldn't be sure. Grand Supreme Kai ruled over the entire universe before Buu came about, so he would be considered the 'Skyfather' of the Kais. Between just Whis and Beerus, then it's still hard to say. Whis serves as Beerus' custodian, but also his mentor and teacher.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

By Akira Toriyama statements: I put him at Skyfather level

By Comicvine's BS users: They'll probably put him just beneath Spider-man's level, or may be a little lower. . annh I don't really care.

considering everyone is below spider-man level, thats not that bad

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Whis would be low-tier in my opinion, so Beerus would be under skyfather

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd:

@w0nd said:
@z3ro180 said:

@roronuffy: I don't think I'm any real problem if the fans are anything like the characters I have a good twenty episodes before I'm in any real danger.

LOL I love that battle topics they are in if they are "in character"

If they were in character they won't go full power, and then when they decide to power up it will be a good 10 mins or so before that happens, while the opponent does what? Stop and watch?

funny, i literally just saw an episode where some dude charges an attack on vegeta for like 3 minutes, while vegeta just stands there staring, with mouth open and sweating. vegeta can fly and teleport, but he stands there like a dumbass for 3 minutes..

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis probaly is.

Beerus? Herald level++++, i guess.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Whis statement in the new movie is true, then he'd be low-skyfather from his feats. Just going from the multi-star feat he'd be high herald.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins:that's mainly because it's the early 90s animation . There is a episode of recca where recca (for) takes 10 mins for his arm to summon a dragon, the other dude was just standing there while everyone in the stadium were talking about how OP the attack was going to be .

As seen in bog and rof the fights are spontaneous and intense . Rof had 27 mins of screen time on just the battles.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blitzstriker518
BlitZStrikeR518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BlitZStrikeR518

@conner_wolf: I never heard about Akira saying he could bust a Universe can I get link to where he said this?

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blitzstriker518
BlitZStrikeR518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By conner_wolf

@blitzstriker518: They said that it wasn't the universe, it was the Kaoishin realm, stated in Dragon Ball SD, Xenoverse, and Battle of Gods.

CaineShaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By CaineShaw
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By buttersdaman000

@caineshaw:

What? I don't even care if you think Beerus is Skyfather level, but what makes you think THAT feat represents skyfather capabilities??? And please, don't be a fool and claim that was done through physical strength.....which, funnily enough, still wouldn't indicate skyfather power....

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: not even skyfathers can destroy planets with pure physical strength.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: not even skyfathers can destroy planets with pure physical strength.

...............yet Thor, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, BRB, and other much weaker characters have? You're a DBZ debater, the majority of you're argument lies in the most ridiculous ABC/Powerscaling logic, yet you deny the simplest form of ABC logic when it comes to comic characters? Ok then......

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently Beerus can destroy a universe.

CaineShaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: There's nothing there to indicate that it wasn't a physical feat, so yeah, it was. But go ahead, cry that it wasn't just because the shockwave was purple.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: odin can only lift up to 75 tons with his base strength, sure he cam amo himself up with magic,but he can't planet bust with pure physical strength.

Also scans of those people destroying planets with pure physical strength.

VirginTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ WANK

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InsidiousX13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: really. People like you are the reason flame wars start.

InsidiousX13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: no one will be sensible here either, especially when somones says a dbz character is stronger than aunt may.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By z3ro180
InsidiousX13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @leo-343: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hakaishin%20Physiology leo ever here of a hakaishin? It's a japanize God of destruction. There is a reason they are called gods of destruction, because they can destroy virtually anything or anyone. So stop thinking a character is weak if you know nothing about them. P.S. Don't try to tell me you do know anything about him either, because you obviously don't. :D oh and click the link

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @leo-343: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hakaishin%20Physiology leo ever here of a hakaishin? It's a japanize God of destruction.

That's a fan-made page, he doesn't have to hear of it in the first place.

There is a reason they are called gods of destruction, because they can destroy virtually anything or anyone.

No, the reason they're called gods of destruction is because they're the opposing force of the kais, which create planets and life. Dragonball super clarified that recently.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By TheMan44

Buu powering up was enough to cause the universe to collapse. Beerus could end buu with a tap.

http://youtu.be/u8qFrihRxcI

Correct me if I'm wrong but it takes and infinite amount of power to tear a hole in reality. My logic a black hole is the only thing in the universe that can do that. A black hole power is infinite

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good time bump

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how when a Superhero gets a new feat, comicvine goes crazy and we have to make vs battles about it and find out more about him/her.

But when we see Beerus or Goku have a new feat, one that trumps most things, we say it's old news and we're tired of it. We can't stand them and we belittle them to make their power seems silly.

^ Just something I'm seeing around here ^

Beerus is above skyfather. He can destroy the universe if he chooses to with one strike. He wasn't even at 100%.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't have the Hax nor the Speed to be considered Skyfather level

All he's got is a non-canon feat as of now and FTL speeds from flying to a different planet by himself

dbzgoku1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By dbzgoku1234

@jogga: dude that feat was canon and yes he does have the speed to be considered skyfather but i think he could be skyfather or a bit lower than that

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga: dude that feat was canon and yes he does have the speed to be considered skyfather but i think he could be skyfather or a bit lower than that

The manga feat isn't canon because it's done by a different Author than Toriyama.

Not to mention that the events in the manga is MUCH MUCH different

dbzgoku1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By dbzgoku1234

@jogga: dude it doesn't matter if its done by a different author toriyama just gave it to a different author because he didn't want to do it himself simple and he even said its a continuation of the dbz series so yeah and beerus also shows same feat in the anime also

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga: could you cite the official source where it said it wasn't cannon?

dbzgoku1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: there is none its definitely canon and do you think beerus is skyfather i would probably put him between skyfather and herald but definately above herald

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: there is none its definitely canon and do you think beerus is skyfather i would probably put him between skyfather and herald but definately above herald

this, there is no source for that just dbz haters opinions. Anyways, frieza is a herald, herald only destroy planets

Herald level: Planetbuster at least

Beerus is easily above skyfather

dbzgoku1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: why do a lot of people think silver surfer can beat beerus he is only herald man a lot of dbz haters need to stop lowballing beerus some people say the surfur can just turn beerus has into stone do u think he could if they fought

valfranx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beerus is without doubt skyfathers level, second several officials sources, including the author akira said beerus would destroy the Kaioushin Realm which has one tenth the size of the universe, this is multi-galaxy level.

was stated several times that beerus could destroy galaxies.

Goten & Trunks: “We’ll be your opponent!”

クリリン「地球はもう、終わりだ!」

Kuririn: “The Earth is doomed!”

ピッコロ「いや、銀河系がなくなるぞ」

Piccolo: “No, the entire galaxy will cease to be.”

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2012/12/11/battle-of-gods-official-trailer-posted-on-11ch-website/

Kaiō telepathically contacts Vegeta to explain the situation, and notes that whatever he does, he must not anger Birusu, lest he destroy not only the Earth, but the entire galaxy.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/03/03/battle-of-gods-sd-in-april-2013-saikyo-jump/

Beerus in the past would destroy the Kaioushin Realm which has one tenth the size of the universe, according to Akira.

The Kaiōshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaiōshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries/

IV. The Kaioshin Realm

界王神界/kaioushin-kai

Translation: Kaioshin World, Kaioshin Realm

Other Names: Planet of the Kai (Funi), Kaioshin’s faraway planet (Viz)

The Kaioshin Realm is, well, the Realm of the Kaioshin. It is a special realm completely separate from the macrocosm that the afterlife, universe, and Demon Realm are all enclosed within. It’s made up of a giant crystalline sphere, about 1/10th the size of the macrocosm, and it revolves around the macrocosm like a moon. Inside this sphere are numerous suns and at the center is the Kaioshin Planet. While the Dai-Kaio and 4 regular Kaio live on separate planets separated by millions of kilometers, their superiors the 5 Kaioshin all live together on this sacred world, which Kibito says not even the Dai-Kaio is permitted to enter. The only way to reach this realm is by teleportation: East Kaioshin himself relies on Kibito’s Kai-Kai technique, while Goku uses his own Instant Movement, and Boo gets here by copying Kibito-Shin.

No Caption Provided

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11596

another words feat another multi-galaxy buster. interesting, beerus can also use magic to seal people/gods.

Goku says that if they get done in, then the entire universe will go "poof". = Instantly = Meaning one shot.

No Caption Provided

Secondly when goku said this, the tittle name was this:

No Caption Provided

And to further prove my point. The spanish guidebook "El Manga Dragon Ball Legendario"

No Caption Provided

This is what it says, and here is where the "relevance" comes in.

Full Spanish Context

"Dragon Ball - Resúmenes de los capítulos 446 a 459

¡Evitad que Bu vuelva a la vida!"

Dragon Ball - Summary of chapters 446 to 459.

Avoid (Prevent) that Buu comes back to life!

"Enfrentamiento con los subordinados de Babidí"

Encounter versus Babidi's subordinates.

"Para evitar que Bu, un monstruo con el poder de destruir el universo, vuelva a la vida, Kaio Shin y el grupo de Goku irreumpen en la guarida de Babidí. Sin embargo. Dabra, el rey del mundo de los demonios, convertido en subordinado del Babidí, pretrifica a Krillin y a Piccolo. Para salvarlos, y aun sabiendo que es una trampa. Goku y el resto de los luchadores entran en la nave de Babidí, donde deberán enfrentarse a todos sus esbirros. Tras derrotarlos con facilidad, llegan ante Babidí, que afirma que Dabra los vencerá a todos."

"Tan fuerte como Cell y temido por Kaio Shin, Dabra también es capaz de usar magia.

¿Será rival para Goku y los demás?"

Full English Context

To avoid that Buu, a monster with the powers to destroy the universe, comes back to life. Kaio-Shin and Goku's group burst into Babidi's den. However. Dabura, king of the demon world, converted into subbordinate by Babidi, petrifies Krillin and Piccolo. To save them, and although knowing it's a trap, Goku and the rest of the fighters enter Babidi's ship, where they wk have to face all his minions. After beating them with ease, they reach Babidi, that affirms that Dabura will beat them all.

Strong as Cell, and feared by the Kaio-Shin, Dabura also is able to use the magic.

Will he be a rival for Goku and the others?

Look closely what it says about buu: "To avoid that Buu, a monster with the powers to destroy the universe."

So yeah. That's that, and also if you are wondering about the legitimacy of the guidebook:

It's all there!

No Caption Provided

And also, incase you are still in disbelief, the universal statements have been said countless of times, Old Kaioshin even says Buutenks after he has destroyed the entire universe, he will then get to the kaioshin realm somehow.

No Caption Provided

Vegeta spoke to the entire universe, in order to gather energy and not only earth.

Also enmah daioh confirms that the genki-dama contained the energy of the after life.

In-terms of size.

Afterlife > Mortal realm = Universe

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And incase you are still in doubt.

Even Dragon Ball Kai confirms this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And here is the Dragon Ball Super Episode 1 Summary:

突如現れた史上最強の敵魔人ブウ

その圧倒的な力の前に地球は絶体絶命のピンチに見舞われた

しかしサタンの呼びかけで遂に全宇宙の元気を集めたスーパー元気玉が完成

遂に悟空は魔人ブウを倒し地球は平和を取り戻した

それからしばらくの月日が流れた・・・

Suddenly, the strongest enemy ever, the mage Buu, appeared. In front of his overwhelming power, the world found itself in a desperate situation. However, with the help of Satan, the Genkidama, which hold the force of [the whole universe], was completed at last. Eventually, Goku defeated the mage Buu and brought back the peace to Earth. After that, the time moves forward a bit…

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-YTEf9YTKvZM/VYgjhmW3FjI/AAAAAAAAEJI/uBsrBP7KcXU/w1014-h569-no/99.jpg

http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime3/1434413942/

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30157&start=5120

http://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/3aj4j5/japanese_to_english_quote/

And if you are still unsure:

No Caption Provided

Basically both the Manga aswell as the anime confirms this.

There you go.

Therefore Beerus being ( Minimum multi-universe ) Isn't far fetched.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Old Kai:

“Wha..what..”

“The power of their battle is resonating all the way over here from Earth…!?”

“If this continues then..”

“..then the whole universe will be destroyed!!”

http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/09/15/dragon-ball-super-chapter-4-spoilers/

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

more I think even then people will criticize these feats obvious, only because they did not destroy the earth, most look for odin vs seth, they not destroyed the planet they were fighting, even case with beerus vs Goku.

Loading Video...

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ characters lack the versatility that most comic book characters on their level have

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursion:

goku-

telekinesis

Flight

Energy manipulation

Energy Absorption

Teleportation

Super stats

How many moves do you need ?

Beholdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valfranx: excellent post

Not really, alot of flaws and non canon stuff, for example it was never stated that Beerus could destroy a galaxy, it was in an trailer and it never made it to the movie, but with the current manga feat, beerus is galaxy +

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Incursion

@midnightdragon18: Matter and Molecular manipulation, also telepathy and size alternation. Beerus from what I have read has never displayed the ability to reality warp

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valfranx: Well done. Universal striking power, though it isn't universe busting since it didn't destroy it in 1 blow . I'm sure beerus could 1 shot the universe at full power. If this follows BOG percentages then beerus is using 70%. This blow from beerus and goku would 1 shot skyfather+ characters.

Last resort for haters excuses

-The earth wasn't destroyed (bringing real world physics into it)

-They used other attacks and the universe wasn't destroyed

-DBS isn't canon