Is Lion-O a rip-off of Superman?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MirrorWave4

I just finish watching the preview for next weeks Death Battle He-Man vs Lion-O.

- In the Lion-O preview, Boomstick claims The Thunder Cats are a rip off of Superman.

Do you guys agree?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MirrorWave4

Here's the Link:

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-lion-o-preview

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

The only way I see the two remotely relatable is the fact Lion-O was a son that escaped an exploding planet. That is it. Both of the characters are completely different, with different power sets, equipment, and teammates.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way I see the two remotely relatable is the fact Lion-O was a son that escaped an exploding planet. That is it. Both of the characters are completely different, with different power sets, equipment, and teammates.

pretty much this

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By jwalser3

Here's the Link:

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-lion-o-preview

Sweet! I forgot about this show. But I don't think he is a rip off. Lol even the other guy says the rip off stops there.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MirrorWave4

Bump

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#8  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Um one kills the other doesn't, one leads when no one else can the other leads when others can as well. There are so many differences its not even funny.

And lets pray that Thundercats gets renewed for a season 2...I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!

EDIT: It was confirmed apparently that the show is dead!!!!! Screw you Cartoon Network!!!!! You ain't heard the last of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Basically this.