Is it that I can't comprehend these concepts well enough?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm having a debate on who would win. Flash or Sonic. I'm arging that Flash would win and he's arguing how Sonic wins. I'm not sure if I'm just supid and this make makes PERFECT sense or this guy is just a blatant fanboy that believe anything. But even by comic standards none of this makes any sense. To be this is beyond the fact that Squirrel girl beats Thanos.

Now here's 3 things that sounds just plain STUPID to me but hey, maybe I'm just can't comprehend the concept and I need some of you to "educate" me on this.

• Is it possibe to move SO FAST that no time passes by?

when he really run in that state time completely stops no nano or pico or micro second pass all get STOPED WHEN HE MOVES IN THAT STATE NO TIME PASS NOTHING MOVES is this way better and another thing i have scan of what you talked of flash seen seconds very slowly it was when superman meet him at a restaurant and make his senses move as fast has flash things around them moved slow but they dont stop nor taken years to happen

- This guy seems to think it's possible to be so fast that NO TIME passes by as in no nano, micro, pico, femto, milli etc.... He literally means ZERO seconds. Wouldn't this be time STOPPING which wouldnt even count as a race?

• Is it possible that someones reaction is SO fast that you can react while time is stopped?

- He's saying sonic has a faster reaction time. Now while he's trying to prove this he says that he beat Flashman(who is supposed to be able to stop time), and Sonic reacted so fast that when time was frozen he was still somehow moving!

• Is it possible to vibrate back to life?

He's saying sonic can vibrate back to life(Doesn't even prove how sonic is faster but lets move on...). Now I'm trying to tell him part of Sonics brain would HAVE to be active for him to even vibrate. How can you be dead and still WILLINGLY vibrate? Wouldn't a part of his brain have to be active which would mean he wasn't actually dead?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Flash speed steals. /thread

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

Yea he says Sonic has control of all of his momentum. I said there would be no momentum to control if he has no more. He said even if you speed steal he'd keep going LMAO.

But can you answer the questions?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fictional characters with fictional powers. Some of it's taken from actual physics, but most of it is fictional.

You don't have to believe it, just understand it to a degree.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wardemon32

@ximpossibrux:

Speed=Distance/Time

No matter what way you put it, it can't happen

Wardemon32

Forum Posts