Is Hyperion stronger than Thor(Physically)

• 93 results
Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Epicbeast3000

He slowed down a planet close to the size of Earth

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By cameron83

He slowed down a planet close to the size of Earth

While that's true,I don't really think that he is stronger (yet)..

I heard once Thor pushed the engine or reversed it or something like that.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: But the planet had speed to it, so it would be a lot harder to stop a accelerating planet than lift an entire planet.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: But the planet had speed to it, so it would be a lot harder to stop a accelerating planet than lift an entire planet.

But isn't the world Engine or tree or something like that linked to 9 different dimensions.

Anywho,you are also right. The Rogue Planet was moving at 500,000 miles per hour. I mean,something at THAT massive size going that fast....I mean...yeah. So Hyperion might be stronger (possibly)

@thundergodswrath Doesn't Thor have any better feats or something in his book?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Experio

Thor reversing Yggdrasil and pushing against the force of the world-engine makes him the stronger hero. But Hyperions not far behind.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think Marvel is trying to slowly make Hyperion a high level powerhouse. Maybe he might end up stronger than Thor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not Really

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Not really.

@experio said:

Thor reversing Yggdrasil and pushing against the force of the world-engine makes him the stronger hero. But Hyperions not far behind.

It should, but I believe Hyperion is stronger physically.

I think Marvel is trying to slowly make Hyperion a high level powerhouse. Maybe he might end up stronger than Thor.

I think Marvel is trying to make Hyperion the physical superior of the two, but Thor having more overall power.

@dondave said:

Not Really

It may as well be. I don't think we've ever seen Thor catch a planet like that, it may be more than a "not really". That's a strength feat that puts Hyperion over Hulk physically, and we all know how Thor compares to the Hulk in strength.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

I think Marvel is trying to make Hyperion the physical superior of the two, but Thor having more overall power.

Ah, I can definitely see that. With the strength feats he's been pulling off, that very well might be how Marvel wants Hyperion to measure up next to Thor.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Ah, I can definitely see that. With the strength feats he's been pulling off, that very well might be how Marvel wants Hyperion to measure up next to Thor.

Yep.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#12 SC  Moderator

Just like any question really to do with fiction or fictional elements, there is no one true definite answer. Anyone can basically answer this anyway they want with little reason or with great reasons. We do know one writer who writes both the character or Thor and Hyperion and also the character of Hulk, Jonathan Hickman has answered that he believes Hulk is the strongest Avenger, and he also said that Hyperion was going to have plenty of badass moments and that Thor was one of his favorites to write. Now in logic, especially fiction absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and that ruins the credibility of feats for a lot of people but to a lot of people feats is a valid way to gauge stats so if Hickman has plans to demonstrate Hyperions prowess well that could be a good reason to make the claim he is stronger.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolverine008

@sc said:

Just like any question really to do with fiction or fictional elements, there is no one true definite answer. Anyone can basically answer this anyway they want with little reason or with great reasons. We do know one writer who writes both the character or Thor and Hyperion and also the character of Hulk, Jonathan Hickman has answered that he believes Hulk is the strongest Avenger, and he also said that Hyperion was going to have plenty of badass moments and that Thor was one of his favorites to write. Now in logic, especially fiction absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and that ruins the credibility of feats for a lot of people but to a lot of people feats is a valid way to gauge stats so if Hickman has plans to demonstrate Hyperions prowess well that could be a good reason to make the claim he is stronger.

Give a straight forward answer for once!

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#14  Edited By SC  Moderator
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#15 wildvine  Moderator
@sc said:

Makes perfect sense to me.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rogue planet isnt even close the moon of size,where said it's close to earth of size?stop lie

There was iron man machine on the rogue planet,that very big

No Caption Provided

And when machine on the Mars

No Caption Provided

Open:

No Caption Provided

There have iron man,ms marvel,you can see they in this machine bottom

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Look it?yes,and open:

No Caption Provided

Note that the bottom

same bottom in the scan:

No Caption Provided

That was small one

If rogue planet was close to earth of size,the iron man machine must be as big as moon,if that was true,when machine on the mars(almost as big as earth)it's should be much bigger,even knock out the mars out orbit

there was moon and earth:

No Caption Provided

And earth,mars:

No Caption Provided

So,if rogue planet of size=earth,the iron man machine should be as big as moon,if you check this scan:

when machine on the roguep planet itself:

No Caption Provided

You can compare the moon and the earth

So,if mahcine as big as moon(or very close),when machine on the mars,it's should be much bigger than scan

No Caption Provided

that isnt' the true,Quite obvious

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Hyperion is close to Thor in strength but Thor is still the stronger of the two.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thitiki

@thundergodswrath:

Overall power? So are you saying you think Thor could defeat Hyperion?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By green_skaar

I consider them roughly equals in the strength department. In overall power, Thor.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@experio said:

That feat's been debunked on here as has the World Serpant feat IIRC. Without those high end physical strength feats, it does seem Hyperion might be stronger than Thor.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@experio said:

That feat's been debunked on here as has the World Serpant feat IIRC. Without those high end physical strength feats, it does seem Hyperion might be stronger than Thor.

There was some context around him pushing that world engine thing?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@experio said:

There was some context around him pushing that world engine thing?

@saren made a post in a Thor battle thread a while ago describing the feat as being nothing more than Thor just pushing the wheel of the World Engine and making it do all the work of setting the 9 realms right. It was simply Thor acting as the motor for the engine. At least I think that's the gist of it, unfortunately finding that thread will take some digging.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk we see scans of Terminus knocking thor away like a fly, while hyperion flies right through his head and kills him, casually rips High evolutionary's arm off.

I assume this was done to make Hyperion stand out more, the new guy in town.

It seems that Hyperion can just do things much like superman, no if's ands or buts. Thor is the same way, but he gets knocked around a bit more first.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@experio said:

Could you link me to the thread where the World Engine feat has been debunk so I can verify. Concerning the Serpent feat, 'Hypergods' theory has proven to be incorrect. The feat is questionable since the Serpent was wrapping around the Earth inside the void, but it was stated Space and time doesnt operate the same way inside there, the hand-books have shown us difference in gravity but not weight which is needed, so there's not much to go by but is legit in itself.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By z3ro180

No he isn't

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

IDK seems they are sharing the same space...if it was a moon size it wouldn't be overlapping entirely
IDK seems they are sharing the same space...if it was a moon size it wouldn't be overlapping entirely

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lvenger

@experio said:

@lvenger said:

@experio said:

Could you link me to the thread where the World Engine feat has been debunk so I can verify. Concerning the Serpent feat, 'Hypergods' theory has proven to be incorrect. The feat is questionable since the Serpent was wrapping around the Earth inside the void, but it was stated Space and time doesnt operate the same way inside there, the hand-books have shown us difference in gravity but not weight which is needed, so there's not much to go by but is legit in itself.

I've been trying to find that instance but I've come up short so far in my findings. The thread in question is difficult to locate. And that point doesn't address how the Serpant's displacement in time and space doesn't make it a reliable strength feat for Thor.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I believe it was a Superman vs Thor thread & had 3 rounds to it http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/superman-vs-thor-721454/.You have to look through it though sorry

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lvenger

@reaverlation: Hey no apologising, you've just saved me a lot of trouble finding it. Thanks a lot mate!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: no problem helping out our Superman expert

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lvenger

@experio I have the relevant quotes and the full link to the page they were made thanks to a helpful user: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/superman-vs-thor-721454/?page=3

• "The World Tree links the nine worlds, it does not hold them. If you seriously think Thor can move nine worlds solo, I would dearly love to hear the explanation as to why he needed both the Odin Force and Beta Ray Bill's help just to lift Asgard."
  • "The World Tree. What is the problem here? You're saying Thor moved the World Tree and therefore moved nine worlds, but the World Tree links nine worlds, it does not carry them. And again, if Thor can move nine worlds solo, why did he need Beta Ray Bill's help to lift just Asgard, even with the Odin Force? Thor cannot fly without his hammer. I can show you the scans of him jumping from place to place with his broken hammer if you want."
  • "I don't know. This is exactly why I said Superman is stronger than Thor, because Superman measures his strength against things with defined physical attributes. Superman helps pull the Earth? We know exactly how much the Earth weighs. Superman cleaves through a moon of Saturn? We know how much that weighs. Superman destroys a facsimile of the moon? We know how much that weighs. In contrast, with Thor's strength you have to make ridiculous assumptions about how much the Midgard Serpent weighs or how much the World Tree weighs and there's never any proof that any one set of calculations is right, because no one knows how much the damn thing is supposed to weigh. Thor's strength is subject to interpretation in a way that Superman's is not."

Those are some quotes courtesy of Saren on the matter of the World Tree and Midgard Serpent feats and the full context behind them if you want to have a look.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Experio

@lvenger:

yh, unfortunately the search function is not accurate.

If Space, time and gravity does not operate the same way, mass would also be a high probability and fit in the category. Especially when thats would be the only possible explanation for the catastrophic event when the Serpent squeezed.

Edit: His context is correct and Thor didnt move the nine world with certainty, and the link is more precise, but the engines force is what makes the feat impressive. Thanks

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: didn't you just go over this in your own thread? The rogue planets the same size as Earth get over it.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Dont do it like fanboys,This is interpret out of context,the scan only show us rogue planet and earth in the same space,isnt mean they are have same size,before two planet touch each other,iron man machine on the rogue planet,that very clear machine is very big,if rogue planet of size= earth,the machine should be almost as big as the moon,which is obviously wrong

@powerwoman: didn't you just go over this in your own thread? The rogue planets the same size as Earth get over it.

Prove it,where can prove rogue planet= earth of size?"

Did you not see how big of the iron man machine,when it's on the rogue planet?said rogue planet= earth,that was lie,stop lie

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't bother.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Now,you can keep thel lie,but that not true,rogue planet= earth?!lol

No Caption Provided

This is earth and moon,look they are of size

and this is when iron man machine on the rogue planet:,i guess iron man building a moon-size machine?

No Caption Provided

There was earh and mars:

No Caption Provided

when machine on the mars:the machine should be much bigger than this,but,

No Caption Provided

I admit, I don't know how big of the planet, but we can probably from the proportion that, not need keep the dreaming,guys

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By w0nd

@cameron83: Now,you can keep thel lie,but that not true,rogue planet= earth?!lol

No Caption Provided

and this is when iron man machine on the rogue planet:,i guess iron man building a moon-size machine?

No Caption Provided

There was earh and mars:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I admit, I don't know how big of the planet, but we can probably from the proportion that, not need keep the dreaming,guys

ok so my scan of them sharing the exact same space IN THE ACTUAL COMIC doesn't count? Any time someone shows you something you say "This is interpret out of context" why is it?

You are doing math and equations when comics are inconsistent all the time..why is it so hard to believe a scan of them in the same space is just the...nothing more nothing less?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cameron83

@powerwoman said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

There was earh and mars:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

1. What lie? You have never been consistent on this matter at all. You at first said that this Rogue Planet (or the machine) was no bigger than a freaking city,and now you say that it's....I actually don't know what your point is now.

2. Where have I ever said that it was the size of the Earth? How am I keeping up some sort of fantasy when I haven't even....sigh.

What the heck are you "lol" for? Nobody (or at least,me) said that it was the size of the Earth,and now you keep saying that people are in some sort of "fantasy dream" because of what we saw in the actual comic when it was right next to Earth?!

3. I guess that this is a better....estimation. I mean,we can infer the approximate size of how big it is,even though that the Rogue planet is so big that it dwarfed the machine in size and the Rogue Planet didn't even fit the whole page. I don't really know if it's Earth sized,but it certainly is larger than a moon.

In fact,to tell you the truth,we see it right next to Earth and it's pretty close in terms of size,so that doesn't really help your argument. I think that it's close to Earth in size,but NOT Earth sized.

Trancendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... Who's Hyperion?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: I said stop lie it's because you guy said rogue planet=earth,so,yes,stop lie,also,I admit i dont know how big of the machine,but by contrast, this is not even close to a city size (again)

when machine on the mars:

No Caption Provided

Machine:

No Caption Provided

Note that the bottom

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See it?that not too big,you even can see iron man,ms marvel,they are in the machine's bottom,and magnified image,you can see same bottom in the machine, but I guess you continue to ignore it

@w0nd: That because if you check all the story,when two planet hit each other before,you can see how big of the machine

That very clear,it cant as big as earth,or iron man building a moon-size machine

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cameron83

@powerwoman said:

@cameron83: I said stop lie it's because you guy said rogue planet=earth,so,yes,stop lie,also,I admit i dont know how big of the machine,but by contrast, this is not even close to a city size (again)

when machine on the mars:

No Caption Provided

Machine:

No Caption Provided

Note that the bottom

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See it?that not too big,you even can see iron man,ms marvel,they are in the machine's bottom,and magnified image,you can see same bottom in the machine, but I guess you continue to ignore it

@w0nd: That because if you check all the story,when two planet hit each other before,you can see how big of the machine

That very clear,it cant as big as earth,or iron man building a moon-size machine

1. Actually,right there I said "close to" the size of the earth.

2. What the heck are you talking about? I don't see anything there at the bottom,and I don't really see your point. I just love how you continue to assume things about me "continue to ignore it". Don't even try

3. So...now it's not even close to the size of a city? Do you know what a city is? Again,look at the image of the freaking Rogue Planet ITSELF right next to earth rather than comparing and nitpicking the size of the machine as if the artist drew it to detail,because when the Rogue Planet ITSELF is right next to the planet earth,it actually puts a HUGE hole in your theory. It is literally right next to the Earth and you fail to acknowledge it. And it's much more of an accurate comparison rather than your calculations.

Again,you once said that the machine was only 60 feet. Then 100 feet. Now it's nowhere near the size of an Earth city.You haven't been consistent with this.

Also,I hope you have noticed that the machine is not drawn consistently in size. You say that it isn't that large on Mars,meanwhile it is drawn large on the Rogue Planet itself. And by that,you state that the Rogue Planet can't really be larger than Mars,which is smaller than Earth. HOWEVER,you still fail to address the fact that when the Rogue Planet itself (which is what is being discussed) is next to the Earth,it is actually shown to be close to Earth in size (at the least). So either the machine is MUCH larger than you give it credit for,or it is actually drawn inconsistently in size.

And again...you really don't know the size of the machine or the Rogue Planet....as you stated.

And by that image of it on Mars,we don't know how large it is compared to Mars.

Also,discuss this in your thread,not here.

And please don't reply to me with regurgitated points that don't prove anything due to what is actually shown in the comics in terms of its size because you are not convincing me or anyone. Ugh,I'm done with this thread.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@powerwoman said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

There was earh and mars:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ok so my scan of them sharing the exact same space IN THE ACTUAL COMIC doesn't count? Any time someone shows you something you say "This is interpret out of context" why is it?

You are doing math and equations when comics are inconsistent all the time..why is it so hard to believe a scan of them in the same space is just the...nothing more nothing less?

As I said,you're wasting your time.

Anyway,can we NOT derail this thread?

@powerwoman You created a thread for this. Why don't you discuss this there? Why did you choose to bring this here?

This is whether,overall,Thor is stronger than Hyperion or vice versa. Not on a specific feat of Hyperion's

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PowerWoman

@cameron83: Not only you,check it,there have guy said rogue planet = earth,and close to earth still not change,how close to earth?i mean?give me the number

When rogue planet close to earth,that isnt show us it's close to earth of size,also,when machine on the mars,that very clear,it's cant be as big as the our moon,if you try put rogue planet "close" to earth of size

earth-moon

No Caption Provided

earth-mars:

No Caption Provided

Even the rogue planet just close to earth,it's still very big for you,right?that isnt true,because if rogue planet it's close to earth of size,the machine should be close to moon of size(see scan),a moon size things would be arong 2/3 of the mars of size,

the scan isnt show it

No Caption Provided

it's very clear,that even not close to mars of size

I belive it's 60 foot tall or 100 foot tall,it's because when i read scan

No Caption Provided

this is when machine on the mars,look iron man and ms marvel,they are in the bottom of the machine

and this is full machine bottom

No Caption Provided

look it.they are was same machine,same place,same bottom

open this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

did you see it?yes,they are was same bottom,now ,you can said,that not prove anyhing,sure,but check it size,and see they are at the the size of bottom

No Caption Provided

that cant as big as our moon or even close it,it's very small,

and here was when machine on the rogue planet:

No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: I need stop you guy lie in this thread,the roguep planet not as big as earth,even not close it,but you guy said the rogue planet=earth of size,which isnt true

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cameron83

@powerwoman said:

@cameron83: Not only you,check it,there have guy said rogue planet = earth,and close to earth still not change,how close to earth?i mean?give me the number

When rogue planet close to earth,that isnt show us it's close to earth of size,also,when machine on the mars,that very clear,it's cant be as big as the our moon,if you try put rogue planet "close" to earth of size

earth-moon

No Caption Provided

earth-mars:

No Caption Provided

Even the rogue planet just close to earth,it's still very big for you,right?that isnt true,because if rogue planet it's close to earth of size,the machine should be close to moon of size(see scan),a moon size things would be arong 2/3 of the mars of size,

the scan isnt show it

No Caption Provided

it's very clear,that even not close to mars of size

I belive it's 60 foot tall or 100 foot tall,it's because when i read scan

No Caption Provided

this is when machine on the mars,look iron man and ms marvel,they are in the bottom of the machine

and this is full machine bottom

No Caption Provided

look it.they are was same machine,same place,same bottom

open this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

did you see it?yes,they are was same bottom,now ,you can said,that not prove anyhing,sure,but check it size,and see they are at the the size of bottom

No Caption Provided

that cant as big as our moon or even close it,it's very small,

and here was when machine on the rogue planet:

Give you a number? Are you f*cking serious? You can't even give a number,yet you want other people to give you a specific number?

I love comic book fans.

Again,you aren't saying anything new. It seems your entire argument based on its size is based on speculation,and I just love how inconsistent you are with its size. Put simply,what you're saying is speculation.

Oh look,the Rogue Planet when it is actually next to Earth. Again,you fail to acknowledge this scan and just brush it aside,but you keep focusing on the size of the machine as IF it is drawn consistently. And in your eyes,the machine is only 60 feet or 100 feet.

In this scan,we can see that the Rogue Planet is close to the size of the Earth. Your argument is that the Rogue Planet is no larger than the moon due to the fact that the machine,by your calculations,is 100 feet....or 60 feet...or no larger than the moon,whatever you decide on.

Yet,you ignore this scan because it completely contradicts your faulty theory which is based completely on speculation and numbers pulled out of nowhere,and you also think that the artist drew this to complete detail.

So again,you aren't saying anything new.

So can you stop replying and wasting the time of everyone when ALL you are doing is regurgitating the same points (which aren't convincing ANYONE by the by),while dismissing the points of others and the actual pages in the comics...except for the ones that are vague enough to support your calculations/speculation that you just pulled out of nowhere.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cameron83

@powerwoman said:

@cameron83: I need stop you guy lie in this thread,the roguep planet not as big as earth,even not close it,but you guy said the rogue planet=earth of size,which isnt true

Yes,it is your mission to stop all "lies" in this thread!

Why is it a lie? OH,because you said so!

And what's your reasoning for this? OH,because apparently the machine is only 60 feet in size in your eyes,and the Rogue Planet is no bigger than a moon or something in your eyes...or whatever your point is. EVEN THOUGH,the next image of the ROGUE PLANET ITSELF (which is actually being discussed) is near the size of the Earth (which is what they show in that image,something you still ignore or just can't see).

So it seems that the artist didn't draw it to inch by inch detail as you think he did,or your calculations appear to be WAY off.

And again,you have a thread for this....you brought this here.....why? For what good reason? Because you're just ignoring and brushing aside everything that people say as "dream" or "lies".

And @w0nd brings up a good point in terms of it occupying the same space when I go back and read the issue,because it looks as if it compares the two in size in that image.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: My guess is based on the visual arts, you said it wasclose to the earth, give me a scan,or panel said the rogue planet=earth or close to earth,the rogue planet isnt close to earth,it's show us iron man machine on the rogue planet itself,then next rogue planet into earth,they are in the same space,that's all,i'm waiting for you give me a panel said rogue planet of size= earth of size

how can i'm guess?i give you scan,earth-moon,earth-mars,if rogue planet is close to earth of size,the machine must be very close to moon of size too,but when machine on the mars,that isnt true,the machine even not close to 1/3 of mars,also,even the machine=moon of size,how can moon-size thing on the mars?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If the moon stand on the surface of Mars, it would be a monstrous,try think about it,the machine cant close to moon-size,the rogue planet cant close to earth of size,they are just in the same space,that never prove rogue planet=earth of size,unless there guys keep dream

also,i give you scan,when machine on the mars,you even can see iron man,ms marvel,they are in the bottom of machine

No Caption Provided

they are was same machine,same place,same bottom

prove:

No Caption Provided

and there,read it

No Caption Provided

same bottom

No Caption Provided

and look ms marvel,iron man of size:

No Caption Provided

Read the lower right two

i dont know how big of the machine,but i'm sure,the machine isnt even close to a full city of size,and when machine on the rogue planet

No Caption Provided

how can it's close to earth of size?when machine on the rogue planet,the machine so big,

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PowerWoman

@powerwoman said:

Yes,it is your mission to stop all "lies" in this thread!

Why is it a lie? OH,because you said so!

And what's your reasoning for this? OH,because apparently the machine is only 60 feet in size in your eyes,and the Rogue Planet is no bigger than a moon or something in your eyes...or whatever your point is. EVEN THOUGH,the next image of the ROGUE PLANET ITSELF (which is actually being discussed) is near the size of the Earth (which is what they show in that image,something you still ignore or just can't see).

So it seems that the artist didn't draw it to inch by inch detail as you think he did,or your calculations appear to be WAY off.

And again,you have a thread for this....you brought this here.....why? For what good reason? Because you're just ignoring and brushing aside everything that people say as "dream" or "lies".

And @w0nd brings up a good point in terms of it occupying the same space when I go back and read the issue,because it looks as if it compares the two in size in that image.

Stop lie,i never 100% sure the machine was 60 foot tall,i'm said,it;'s look like 60 foot tall,if you look when machine on the mars,look the machine's bottom,when iron man and ms marvel they are in the machine's bottom,stop lie

also,the scan never show rogue planet is close to earth of size,i give you scan prove the machine on the rogue planet itself,that very clear prove how big of the rogue planet,if we are know how big of the machine,It is speculated that it may reasonably,when you see how big of the machine on the rogue planet's percentage

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By cameron83

@powerwoman said:

@cameron83: My guess is based on the visual arts, you said it wasclose to the earth, give me a scan,or panel said the rogue planet=earth or close to earth,the rogue planet isnt close to earth,it's show us iron man machine on the rogue planet itself,then next rogue planet into earth,they are in the same space,that's all,i'm waiting for you give me a panel said rogue planet of size= earth of size

how can i'm guess?i give you scan,earth-moon,earth-mars,if rogue planet is close to earth of size,the machine must be very close to moon of size too,but when machine on the mars,that isnt true,the machine even not close to 1/3 of mars,also,even the machine=moon of size,how can moon-size thing on the mars?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If the moon stand on the surface of Mars, it would be a monstrous,try think about it,the machine cant close to moon-size,the rogue planet cant close to earth of size,they are just in the same space,that never prove rogue planet=earth of size,unless there guys keep dream

also,i give you scan,when machine on the mars,you even can see iron man,ms marvel,they are in the bottom of machine

No Caption Provided

they are was same machine,same place,same bottom

prove:

No Caption Provided

and there,read it

No Caption Provided

same bottom

No Caption Provided

and look ms marvel,iron man of size:

No Caption Provided

Read the lower right two

i dont know how big of the machine,but i'm sure,the machine isnt even close to a full city of size,and when machine on the rogue planet

No Caption Provided

how can it's close to earth of size?when machine on the rogue planet,the machine so big,

YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL ROGUE PLANET RIGHT NEXT TO EARTH ON THE LAST FREAKING PANEL?!?!?! WHAT THE F*CK?!!

HOW DO YOU MISS THAT?

And again,you still focus on the freaking machine because,based on your estimations,it's not even 1 mile long. The Rogue Planet is RIGHT NEXT TO THE EARTH?

And again,you aren't saying anything new.....for like,3 replies straight.

And again,you want me to state the size of the Rogue Planet....or show a scan where it states the size....EVEN THOUGH you have provided neither.

And you want me to state where it says that it's the size of the earth,event though that that wasn't my point,so no,I am not going to. And those images of them standing next to it doesn't even remotely prove anything,so.....

Again,can you stop saying that everyone who isn't in the same boat as you are in a "dream" simply because they don't agree with you?

And again,those images....I don't see anyone there....you aren't showing anyone anything.....

I mean...really?

So how about you at least stay consistent with the size of the ROGUE PLANET because you are using the machine as an indirect,sloppy measuring stick. And you're using the measurement of it being 60 feet....

So,address the fact that the Rogue Planet is actually NEXT to the Earth and is similiar in size to it,rather than bringing in size comparisons...OH and preferably do it in your own thread.